Secret Relationship (18+)

-Requested-

@strangerthingsfan300 and @ProGlitch for the idea. Keep the suggestions coming guys I'll do as much as I can and ya hope you all enjoy this one. Around the same length as last.

You and Melissa have been dating for a while now. You were her co star on scream 5 and 6. You were lying in bed yawning and stretching as Melissa was already awake and she made breakfast.
"Someone's finally awake." She says settling yours and hers breakfast down on the side table and crawling on top of the bed and pulls you into a Deep hug.
"We have a interview today. But it's not for like 3 hours so we'll be fine. But Jenna is coming round in like 20 minutes so we need to get up." Melissa says.
"Oh Jenna's coming." You say surprised and stuffing your face with you breakfast.
"Yup. So it's up to you, you can stay or go to avoid suspicions." Melissa says stuffing her face in also.
"I'll stay I just need to get dressed." You say getting up and going to the shower.
"I need a shower care if I join?" Melissa asks.
"Not at all." You say smirking at her. You was in the shower together washing yourselves as she grabs onto your member and smirks.
"Easy there." You say smirking back kissing her as she begins to stroke it carefully and slowly. She slowly goes down on her knees and looks up at you with strong eye contact.
"I thought we were showering." You say confused.
"So you don't want this?" Melissa says.
"N-no I didn't say that-" you say cutting yourself off as she begins to put your tip into her mouth, as she begins to quicken the pace with her jerks.
"Melissa-" you say surprised even though it's happened many times before. Around 10 minutes later you was rubbing your finger against her clit as she was finishing you off.

She let out soft moans which you could feel the vibrations hit your member.
"I think im gonna cum.." Melissa says taking a breather. She Evantually climaxes all over your fingers you lift your hand up as you see the liquid stick between your fingers as you and her laugh after she starts sucking onto the throbbing guest. Next thing you know you climaxed shortly after Over her face.

You both get cleaned up and are getting dressed as a knock was heard on her door. It was jenna. She rushes out putting her t shirt on quickly and opening the door. She welcomed jenna in as she seen you walk out of Melissa's room as you go and sit down on the couch.
"What's y/n doing here..?" Jenna says.
"Oh. Uh. He was helping me on what outfit to choose...?" Melissa says making up a excuse.
"Sureee." Jenna says chuckling.
"What you don't want me here Jenna?" You say.
"No y/n I was just asking calm yourself down." Jenna says sitting on the other couch as Melissa sits next to you.
"I feel like you two are fucking." Jenna says.
"It was only once-" you say but Melissa says.
"Nah we're just good friends-"
You both realise you said something different and Melissa turns to you annoyed.
"Why would you say that.." Melissa says.
"I thought it would get her off our case." You say holding your hands up.
"oh my god Melissa why didn't you tell me. I'm telling Jasmine." Jenna says smiling.
"No don't please." You say. Evantually you all go to the interview and see Jasmine waiting outside.
"So you hung out without me. I'm offended deeply." Jasmine says.
"Sorry we had to deal with something." You say smiling at her. You go up to the hotel room and you get in your seats. Then they start firing questions at you as they roll the cameras.
You was all having a great time laughing about and having fun. But you carried on glancing at Melissa and that was caught on camera so was her deep stares at you.
"So Melissa how was working on scream 6 and being one of the most if not the most important new characters." The interviewer asks.
"I mean it's been hard with all the pressure but with having people I'm so connected with on set makes it worth it." She says smiling , you were looking at her like a goddess.
"And y/n how is it joining another horror franchise?" He asks after.
"Uh. Well it's been hard. As scream has such a precious fan base but other than that it's been fine." You say nodding your head.
The interviewer continues to ask questions to Jasmine and Jenna.
"Right Melissa pick 3 things you know about each person here." The interviewer asks with a smile.
"Uh. Y/N. Who I know very fondly, uh he is literally either asleep or at the gym or doing some other stuff, he hates me probably and also." Melissa says making a gap between two fingers referring to your . Size.
"Joking I'm lying. Uh- I- I don't know anyway." Melissa says putting her head down as she continues laughing. She then carries on with Jenna and Jasmine. There was some bloopers to the interview but you all go out for a bit then you and Melissa head back and flop onto the bed after a long day cuddling.