"Nice to meet you y/n Ortega."

-Requested-
Pretty sure @ProGlitch requested it.

Enjoy!!

You were Jenna Ortegas older brother by 2 years. Which meant you was semi famous because of Jenna. You had around 400k on insta and around 700k on tiktok. And you had quite the crush on Melissa.
"Jenna please can you give me her number?" You ask Jenna.
"Wouldn't it be weird to get a random text?" She says.
"True. But put in a good word for me?" You say.
"Just come to set." Jenna says looking at you and your jaw drops as you both get in the car. You was blasting Kant relax by yeat in your car whilst Jenna looked at you confused. You pulled up and Jenna got out as you followed. You then put your hood up extra sneaky. You walked around not really being troubled as you was having a slushie as you get tapped on the shoulder.
"No offense but are you supposed to be here?" Jack says.
You turn around taking your hood off.
"Oh sorry. I'm Jenna's brother she said I was allowed I can leave." You say smiling.
"Nah bro your fine. You must be y/n. Jenna talks about your crush on Melissa." Jack says laughing.
"Wait Melissa knows." You say.
"Yeah." He says.
Panic rushes through your body.
"shit. Imma go." You say walking off.
"Bro you'll be fine she thinks your cute anyway!" Jack shouts to you.
"WHAT? REALLY?" You shout back causing attention.
"YEAH!" He says matching your energy. You then both become friends and prank people on set. Walking around incognito. You turn the corner and bump into Melissa.
"Sorry. Oh. U- uh.-" you say surprised.
"Sorry Melissa this is y/n Jenna's brother." Jack says.
"He's nervous." He mouths to her and she smiles.
"Something behind you." You point behind Melissa and run in the other direction bumping into a door hitting your nose as it bled.
"ah fuck." You say holding your nose.
"Oh shit dude your nose is like. Broken." Jack says.
"WHAT? Now I can't stun girls with my natural beauty.." you say looking down.
"This is very tragic." Jack says patting your head.
"Damn what happened to you." Jenna says.
"Jenna. I broke my nose. Running away from embarrassment cuz I ran into Melissa and I got scared and Jack was there." You say very fast.
"Poor you. I'm on my break now and Jack. Director needs you." She says smiling at Jack as he walks off. You was in Jenna's trailer as a medic was patching you up. Jenna took a photo of you getting fixed up and put it on her story tagging you.
"bring my brother on set for a day..." the caption was and it obviously went viral like after 2 minutes not even that. Melissa commented on it.
"He looks so cute!"

.

Later that day you was talking to Jack your new found best friend, who had some interesting stories. Melissa walked by and you immediately fell out of the world gaining all your focus on her. She then smiled at you and walked over. You panicked again.
"Shit. Jack what do I do- oh hey Melissa." You say hiding your face and making your voice deeper.
"Yeah hey Melissa." Jack says smiling at her.
"Move up." She says to you so you do so as she sits next to you as you continue to hide. Around 5 minutes later Melissa was resting her head on your shoulder, your hand on hers and Jack just surprised as hell.
"w rizz..." he says quietly and Jenna enters the room.
"Melissa. Y/N." She says confused looking at you both.
"What?" You both say in sync.
"Nothinggg.." she says looking at Jack and they nod at each other before she sits on her own. Melissa was on her break so you and her went in her car to a café. You recorded a tiktok listening to the song Sorry about That by Yeat in the car with her. You also put it on your story tagging her. In the back people could see the restaurant so paparazzi made their way. You and her were having a great time laughing and joking before you look outside and see loads of people with cameras outside.
"Your cars out there." You say.
"Ugh. Can you safely deliver me outside and into my car?" She says looking at you with a smirk. You pay for the bill and make your way out shielding her. She stayed close to you as you wrapped your arm around her waist. You Evantually got in the car and sighed as you drove off to set. You got out the car with her as you went into her trailer and waited for her to come off her shoot. You was asleep sitting in a chair. She Evantually came back in which woke you up as you looked at each other and laughed before she came closer to you touching noses keeping eye contact. Luckily she kissed you before you lost the eye contact from the pressure, you continued to kiss passionately. She put her hand under your shirt feeling your body and chest.
"Do you go gym?" She asks.
"Of course who doesn't." You say as you both continue kissing. Around a minute later Jenna knocks on the door as you get your shirt back on, so does her as you wipe her lipstick off your lips as she opens the door and Jenna walks in.
"Hmmm. I feel like you two are doing something...." Jenna says looking at you both. After a while jenna walks out leaving you two alone again. Melissa was looking for something and bent over looking in a cupboard.
"oh-" you say looking up and she laughs at you.
She then walks over to you smiling and shoves your face into her chest.
"Melissa.." you say mumbled.
"Ugh y/n. I think I love you." Melissa says.
This makes you smile. Even though you haven't known each other for long, you both felt like you knew each other for a long time. She gives you one last long and passionate kiss and then goes out to set you falling asleep in her chair.