SIX.

Fuck

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He thought while skating down the sidewalk to the De Haan residence. Did Greyson see the post? Of course he did, why else would he send that text. He rambled to himself, coming to a stop in front of the building.

Is he going to yell?

Ground him?

Make him disappear?

Am I expelled?

All of these were possibilities once he entered the home. The doorman greeted him, but he was so distracted that he quickly sped past him and went up to his new home.

Montero ignored his phone as it continued to vibrate in his pocket, notification after notification. It seemed that after Gossip Girl's blast he became the center of attention. He didn't get the chance to review the comments, yet he was sure that he knew what some of them said.

Yet, he was so wrong.

"Maxuel is back!!!"

"Wait, is Max Wolfe boneing the new guy?"

"I thought he was boneing Luna, have you guys seen their sexual tension?"

"Whose to say that the three of them and the new guy aren't boneing!?"

Monet's obnoxious voice carried from the dining room, phone in hand. She was reading the comments from the post aloud while her parents sat in disgust. She was living for it, especially, after the conversation that her and her cousin had that morning.

After another comment about who was throwing and who was catching, Camille asked her daughter to put her phone away, or else she would take it away.

"Mother, you said that I should spend my free time doing something productive. I'm only keeping up with the social life of—" Before she could finish her sentence, Montero dropped his bag in the living room and saw his family in the dining room, "our guest of honor." Monet finished, offering him a slow clap, a devious grin on her face.

The two of them looked at each other, Montero could tell that she was enjoying this and Monet knew that he hated it.

"Well done, cousin! You've not only managed to be acknowledged in the same post as me, but it also seems like you're already fucking the sluttiest guy at school," her father made a noise of disapproval, she ignored him with a smile as Monte drug his feet into the dining room.

"Do tell us your secret." Monet continued enthusiastically, resting her lightly contoured chin in the palm of her hands.

"Monet." Camille warned, tired of her daughter's antics.

Montero viewed both adults, gulping slightly as his body began to heat up. Both of his hands had been folded behind his back. He knew that the conversation with Greyson wasn't going to be good, but he never thought it would require an audience.