𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦?

9:30 𝓐𝓶  

The interview.

"I'm sorry mam but I'm afraid I can't help you.. this isn't the right place for you." A man sitting with crossed legs and folded arms talks in a gently but slightly mean way to a woman who looks significantly tall and a long-haired brunette slowly covering her mouth while trying to look exhausted at the same time.

"FREAKING COWS OF CLOUDS"   oh my goodness "Did I just loudly blurt that out.." I reach for My toe that I stumbled over a shard of glass "that's really painful..." I stop for a brief moment hearing people standing up from their chairs and heading directly to where I am but they stop halfway facing each other.

"Did you hear that Debree? its a sign that you shouldn't be in a company like this,  a lot goes on!" the man from earlier tries to say in a calm but distress voice.

"Dang he really don't want that chick in this company." I try and think of a solution on how to get out of here without making anyone see me and I make a total fool out of myself. I hear footsteps coming closer to the place where I was standing.

"I'm so sorry but why don't you like me, is it because of what happened in that time.. ?" Debree slowly looks down on the floor looking hurt that I could almost feel the pain she is feeling.

"I'm sorry debree but.. some stuff really can leave scars I'm trying to be calm and act polite but if you don't get out of my office I'll become something you never want to see." the man places his hand on his hip looking distress.

"ugh I can't see anything Or how that Man looks! can this Debree girl just move out the way?" I try and stand on my tippy toes but I loose balance and fall on the floor in front of the two pair. embarrassing I thought, thinking in my head and slowly getting up.

"If I may ask miss what were you doing in the storage room? especially in my office.." The Man offers a helping hand but I refuse it. Standing up on my own.. slowly dusting myself off from the dirt off from the ground.

"Well.. I was just checking if the were any bugs! yeah bugs you know.. security stuff" For some reason I can't fulfill my sentence well looking up I see a dazing handsome Man facing me gorgeous black hair... and a perfect smile, man any girl could ever dream of..

"You look awfully familiar I would rather say.." the Man looks up and down at me examining me as if he knows me from somewhere or if he knows me as someone.

"Huh. Me?- sorry no way.. I'm too busy to even be socializing outside better yet leave my house so probably not.." I glance nervously at debree trying to not face him.

"Um so I would like to talk about the new coffee machines!" Debree shouts out loud interlocking her arms with the man slowly trying to walk out knowing what I am thinking and what I am  trying to say.

"Huh but your not even hired?" the Man talks in a stern confused voice. moving along with Debree outside the office. I start to walk around the office imagining what it would be like to have such a big space to relax and work in.. no disturbance just me and my thoughts. I walk slowly to the Man's desk looking through some files that has people's names on and surnames.

"That's totally normal." I sarcastically say in a laughing manner moving onto the  cabinet that has a lock on "Do not open safety reasons" I read out loud following the words with your eyes and  mouth.. I touch the fabric of the cabinet and slowly reach for the lock.

"Weird it feels like my key that someone special gave to me...." I recall back all the memories of what happened ..back then.

'| ~ +  ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ + ~ | '

4:30 PM , The airport.

"I'm sorry.. But my father said that I should go and start a company in California..." A Man holds my shoulder and starts taking his  bag and starts to go  into the airport.

"But when will you be back?" I raise my voice before he leaves in the airport, I run to him with teary eyes.

"I- I have no reason to come back." the man says bluntly trying not to cry but also replying to my question,  I cover my mouth slowly tears falling out like a waterfall.

"No reason..? What about me.. Am I not your reason at all? AM I NOT SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT!?" I reach for his hand trying to interlock it once more before the man leaves. he throws my  hand off from his hand looking weirded out by My actions.

"Babe.. don't you love me anymore?" I reach for his arm before he could take his belongings and go.

"I used to but some things aren't meant to be especially when one needs to focus on his company.." he throws my arm away from him and leaves..

I slowly fall down on my knees knowing that's the last time I will ever see my loved one again..

'| ~ + ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ + ~ | '

"I still can't believe he just left me like that without even a real goodbye.."