Is it really to late to say goodbye?

10:30 Am

I walk towards a very Familier  Pink musical box under the mans drawer.. "I've seen this before.."  I touch it and bring it towards my face trying to bring memories that happened before but I recall none.

"Fascinating I see you found my musical box.." a deep tone and loud just like thunder blurts out.

"Freak.." I bit my tongue hoping this day could just fast-forward quickly.. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Well Aren't you going to apologize or maybe put it down?" the guy smirks with his hand on his hip looking at me.

"Um yes- s-sir I was meant to put it back it was just mesmerizing..." I said trying to sound Professional but who was I kidding I'm no proffesh. I put the music box down on his desk and walk towards the chairs.

"So shall we go on with your interview?" the handsome man walks and sits down and puts his leg on his other leg and hold his hand by his  chin. "I allow you to take a seat Ms.?"

"Willow Sir. Ms. Willow or you can just call me Willow loll" I look at him nervously glancing over his shoulder to see the music box is still there. I take a seat and look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry for my rude bursts but what is a loll?" the man looks at me weirdly. I giggle softly.

"I'm sorry but do you really dont  know what lol is?" I look at him jokingly. "wait seriously? you dont know?" I look at him strangely.

"Um okay it is something like laughing out loud or when you do something jokingly. for instance.. omg my boyfriend bought me a clown car lol." I look at him normally.

"Oh okay skip that question. do you have a boyfriend?" he smiles at me I look shocked recalling back all the moments of what happened at the airport. I look down and reply back with with my answer.

"I used to he left me to go and start a company here in California." I scoff at the thought of that

"Well what If I went as your boyfriend you take over the company for atleast 3 weeks?"  He grabs my hand and looks in my eyes 

"Are you going to kiss me?" I look at him blushing..

"Yes I am" he comes closer to me reaching for my lips..

"STACYY!! WAKE UP FROM YOUR FANTASY"  

"Ugh mom It was just getting better!!"

"No you need to hurry up and get ready for the interview.

"Well I guess here goes nothing."