Is it a bad time to say sorry?

I will be making this a three-shot. be tuned there will be an upcoming horror story.

"Mom, can I please have my breakfast?" I Sigh  and try to be fast while I'm at it.

"Sure! Since u are already late I made you an eggs bento it's in your lunchbox." My mom smiles at me while sipping her coffee and looking at the magazine.

" My mom smiles at me while sipping her coffee and looking at the magazine

"Thanks mom! Gotta go" I adds an egg into my mouth while packing my design and running out the door

"Thanks mom! Gotta go" I adds an egg into my mouth while packing my design and running out the door. "Taxi!" I  look on my phone for the weather percent.

"COMING THROUGH!" A hooting sound comes from the back of me.

"WOAH-" I look around wondering where am I? "Am I in heaven? I never knew heaven smelled like sausages and.. TOES!?" I wake up to toes right in my face. " Gross!" I make a puking sound.

"Hey your awake!" A girl in pigtails smiles and looks at me.

"Duh from your smelly toes Ill probably wake up to be dead." I giggle trying to light up the atmosphere.

"Well My toes doesn't reek that bad." the girl looks at them weirdly.

"Remind me again why we are talking about toes. and not the fact that I'm somewhere I do not know?" I look around trying to examine the room around me.

"Well Stacy remember how you said you always wanted to have a cool scar?" the girl in the pigtails looks at me fondly.

"Yeah? what about that?" I look at her weirdly trying to figure out what her next outburst will be, I try to slowly stand up but I feel a shot of pain immediately from that small stretch.

"아야!" (Means ouch!) I trying to rub the side of my back slowly trying to restore my energy.

"What did you just say right now?" the girl in pigtails tries to say it slowly as well. "오사" 

"Stop it Sophie you might end up swearing, you don't even know what your saying. mom will kill me." I look down on the bed putting my hand on my face slowly closing my eyes.

"Fine! Well you have a scar where you were rubbing your side, mom said that a biker was trying to say "FOMING TROUGH" But you weren't listening so instead he tripped his motorcycle and a piece of Metal. slowly pushes through your skin. so u had an operation that's why there are stitches there." Sophie says calmly trying to soothe talking so u won't feel pressurized.

"Sophie.. what the freak? I did not need to know that." I try to think of other stuff to calm me and soothe me. "Wait ..I had a interview today." I knock my head in to my hands trying to figure out what to do.. "I really needed that paycheck." I cry out loud in distress trying to use Sophie as a stress toy.

"Wait.. where did you have an interview today?" Sophie stops my hand from shaking her and holds it.

"Hmm I think I had it at CloudResPE Company." I look at her misjudging what she about to say

"That's a dumb name for a company but Mom told me that, that company apparently blew off.. but she said sternly " Sophie Do not tell Stacy that there was a guy named Alex Francis blew the company away due to him not completing he's goal of a company here." Sophie looks at me gullible and smiles fondly at me knowing she has no idea of what she said.

"Sophie What was his name that blew off the company?" I look at her and trying to hold my tears back .

"I think he's name was Amanda Francis?" Sophie looks at me weirdly trying to figure out what to say.

"Do you mean Alex Francis?" I look at her sadly.

"I guess.. anyways I need to go."'

"Man instead of blowing the company Can't you just say sorry?" I look down tears falling down my cheeks and falling onto the bed 1 minute later I broke out into a out burst.