Context

Important!!
If you don't read this, most of the things to do with sans and papyrus won't make sense (that has to do with the characters themselves, not that has to do with the storyline).

1. I am not complete with the game on my Playstation. I use genocide route, but the story is in pacifist, so I will definitely  get a way to know the storyline to continue this book.

2. I have school and a personal life so you cannot expect me to post everyday nor week.

3. I use swear words sometimes, but I will put a warning in each chapter that has swear words.

5. There will be spelling/grammar mistakes.

ABOUT (Y/N), SANS AND PAPYRUS.

You:
You are an orphan that got kicked out along with your bestfriend, Molly because you were too old. (You are 22 to make you and sans, make sense and not make it seem like pedophilia). You got kicked out and went to Mt. Ebott since you were always a dare-devil that loved exploring and adventuring. Molly on the other hand, was not the same as you. She was amazing at socializing but not so much as exploring and not to mention, a scardy-cat.

You loved pushing her out of her comfort zone and trying new things. She did the same to you, but at your social life. That's what made you bestfriends, You were opposite, but that was the best part of your friendship.

Ever since birth, you've had 'visions' that predict the future, and tells you whether something bad/good is out to happen, and if people are good/bad.

you have a little sister named Jessica, Jess for short. You love her more than anything. If anything happened to her you'd probably never forgive yourself. You always put her safety infront of yours.

SANS & PAPYRUS.
Sans is half human, half skeleton. (THAT DOESNT INCLUDE THE SKELETON IN SIDE YOUR BODY, OTHERWISE WE ALL WOULD BE HALF HUMAN, HALF SKELETON).

What I mean Is, sans has all of his abilities, and some features like a few of his fingers don't have skin or meat, like the rest of his body, but looks like a human (for the most part).

This also applies with Papyrus, since I plan on giving him a human girlfriend too.

Thank you for reading!
Enjoy the book!!