Toriel

You slowly wake up to someone violently shaking your body, and repeating your name in distress...

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!" A familiar voice says.

You slowly start to open your heavy eyelids and feel a small headache. You groan in frustration, while rubbing your head. "What happened?..." Your groan.

"Thank God your okay!" Molly sighed In relief. "We fell down that hole..." She points towards the dark hole above you two. "We fell unconscious after falling in." She explained further.

You sit upright, and let Molly help you up further. You stretch and examine your surroundings. It seems to be a dark hole with vines all over. None of them are low enough the grab on, or that reaches to the top. You look infront of you and see a dim light.

"Whats that?" You ask boldly. Molly shrugs. "Let's go look!" You say with a high-spirit, like normal. You start walking towards the light and see nothing but a room.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower! Hee hee hee..."You hear a voice say. You look down and see a little flower looking up at you. Molly 'eek!'s and jumps when she hears the voice. "Someone ought to teach your proper manners. I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!"

Suddenly, everything went black and 2 hearts appeared, one f/c) heart and one red heart. "See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!" Flowey said. You stand there, confused. "Go ahead, move around!" Flowey explained. You  Molly moved  your 'SOULS' without moving your body. "Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. what's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry! I'll share some with you!" Flowey said, happily. You were still kind of confused but was happy that he could share some 'LOVE' with you.

Yet, not a moment later, you got a bad feeling about him. A BAD feeling. You quickly looked at Molly to see her expression. She looked calm, and happy. You aren't sure if she trusts him or not, and you didn't wanna tell her in front of him. You see a few white pellets appear. "Down here, LOVE is shared through...Little white..."friendliness pellets." Flowey grinned. Now, you REALLY didn't trust him. "Are you ready?" He asked. The pellets started moving towards you. "Move around! Get as many as you can!" Flowey spoke. As soon as the pellets came really close, you grabbed Molly by the wrist and moved out of the way, dodging them. It happened twice, but you kept dodging. Flowey got angrier and angrier every time. "You know what's going on here, don't you?" Flowey said, in an ominous but angry voice. Suddenly a circle of white 'friendliness pellets'.

'This is where I die. I had a good run, didn't I?' You thought to yourself. You and Molly hugged each-other tightly in fear. Your feelings didn't tell you if you were going to be safe or not, as they only occurred every now-and-then. "Die."

...
"GAAAACK!" You heard, supposedly Flowey, yell.
You and Molly quickly opened your eyes to see not a Flowey, but a goat-like woman. You guessed that she blasted something at Flowey as there were wisps coming from her fingers.
You and Molly detached from each-other and regained composure. You stared at the woman as she walked to the middle of the grass patch.

"Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins." Toriel says. You feel like you can trust her. "You two are the first humans to fall down here in a long time." ... Other humans came down here before us two? I feel bad for them, but then again we did also fall down...so. "Come! I will guide you through the catacombs." She says, before leaving the room and moving to the next room.