- Chapter one -

Sunday, 21.03.2018

Dear Diary,

This Week was crazy! I .......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You started to write, about your Week. Normally, you wrote in your Diary every day, but once in a while you didn't have enough time to do so, so in conclusion you write at the end of the week. Thought one thing was right. Your week was crazy. It all started when you and your Best Friend Mina decided to go shopping and buy some gifts for the StrayKids Fanmeet....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mina! Stop dragging me everywhere! I wanna look for some things too!", you said to hopefully make your Friend stop dragging you around in the Store.

"Sorry y/n! I just got too exited!", She said, but let you go, so that you could buy some gifts yourself.

"I'll be on the other side of the Store, 'kay? Don't get youself Kidnapped!", you said before going your way, hearing a small hum in response.

A few minutes later you got some heart shaped glasses for everyone, a necklace, that formed a heart if you put all nine pieces together and a new drawing pad, so you could draw each of the members.Now you just got a few plushies for them and just as you were about to leave, you saw a familliar face, Lee Felix. Doubtful, you quickly too a picture, without him noticing. Zooming in, you realize, it is him.

"omg, no way! I have to tell Mina, but he aybe will already be gone by then. But i don't want to attract a crowd. Idk what to-", you wispershouted, but then getting interruped.

"isn't it rude to stare?", a deep voice said from behind you.

Turning around, you see someone, you didn't think would ever speak to you.

Lee Felix......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Stay around to find out!

-Sorry for the stort chapter!