- Capter three -

The next Day

You and Mina had a habit of going to the others house unannounced, today though, you weren't ready to see that kind of ..... suprise....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mina! I got the Book you wanted to lend from me! Wher-", you stopped. 

"Y/N! I-"; she started, but you cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Mina, stop. Do you know how much i trusted you? Do you know that you are the only friend i have left sice the accident happend? I trusted you, so much! And you? You go around and fuck my Boyfriends. I forgave you, not once but more than 3 times, becouse you said they made you do it and it always looked like it. I believed you becouse i knew you my whole damn life!", you screamed furiously.

She looked at you for a few seconds, but started laughing at you misery.

"Y/N! You finally catch on, huh? Isn't it funny? You believed everything i said sice the accident, becouse you were so sad and depressed and i 'helped you'? You thought i was genuinely nice? To you? hah! What a joke!", she said.

You looked betrayed and realiesed everything she did, was never becouse she liked you, but becouse she wanted to be you. Have everything you had. Those times she wanted to look like twins, were only becouse she wanted to replace you.

Not wanting to break down in front of her, you ran out of the house, book in hand, not looking where you were going. 

Suddenly you bumped into a man. Looking up, he looked very familliar, but becouse of your teary eyes, you couldn't see who it was, you just completely broke down crying infront of the mistyrious man.

After you have clamed down with help of man,you passed out, out of exhoustion. Not wanting to leave you there, the man took you home with him.

When the man arrived, he opend the door and went in. Imeadiatly after heard someone say:

"Felix? Who is this"........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Stay around to find out.