- Chapter two -

Lee Felix....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i- umm-"

"Don't worry! I was just kidding.", he says laughing a bit.

You were shocked and compleatly frozen on the spot, with too many thouhts running through your mind. You wanted to pinch yourself to find out if this is really happening right now, wanted to tell him that you admire and love him and how he is so much, but you didn' want to somehow attract a crowd.

"You alright? Am i making you nervous Darling?", he asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

Still shocked you answered, " I - No- sorry- wait Darling?", then realiesed what he had called you.

"Yes, Darling and i am sorry for scaring you. I just saw you take a picture and thought it would be funny if i just suddeny appeared behind you."

"I- honistly that kinda sound like something you would do- but it's alright."

He started to laugh......

"Sorry, sorry, i just- really?", he aked between laughs, to wich you just nodded.

You were somewhat confused as to why he is talking to you, but id kond of felt like you had known him your whole ass life.

"Felix? where- There you are! Come on, we have to go! [Manager] said that if we come late again one more thime he is going to kill us!", someone said, dragging him away without spareing a gance at who he was just talking to. You saw him drop something, but he didn't realise he did, so you went to look at what it was. It was his phone!

You quickly ran after him, just to see him get into a black car and drive away. Sighing you thought you could atleast bring him his phone back at the Fanmeet in two days. Deciding that that is a good idea, you start walking towards your bestfiend, who you spotted in thze plushie isle after turning back around.

"You got everything y/n?", she asked, noticing you beside her.

"Yes i did, did you?", you asked right back.

"Yes, i did. Do you have some money on you? Ijust realiesed i forgot it on the Kitchen counter.."

"Minaaaa, whyyy? You know im broke!"

"I'm sorry! I'll pay you back?"

"Fine!"

You both walked towards the counter, payed and walked back to your appartment. You decided to not tell her about finding his phone but still told her you met him, becouse you knew she would do some shit, like tell you to give it to her, so she could call one of the members and tell them he lost his phone. Sweet? Yes. But you knew she wouldn't actually do that. So you didn't tell her about the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Stay around to find out!