the beginning of it all. TW: CUSSING

chapas pov:
I walk up the hill to do my daily stump kick and scream. then I see people at my stump a 3 people a boy and a girl about my age and kid danger they are destroying my stump! I ran up to them "HEY YOUR DESTROYING MY KICKING STUMP!". then the annoying boy tried to tell me I can't own a stump. I told them what I do and that it's MY STUMP. they zap it again IT EXPLODED. then captain man appeared. he was inside the stump.

weeks later...
chapas pov:
in the man nest. schwoz comes in and he says its time to practice lying again. I groan. "as fun as it is to practice lying all day it's not fun at all and I hate it" I said. the annoying boy agrees with me. we've been practicing lying for three weeks I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT. I mean by now we should all probably know how to lie if you don't well maybe reconsider your life choices. anyways we somehow ended up reenacting how we got our powers then started discussing them because as all ways bose don't know shit. then we all got into a fight because we started talking about how Mika don't have any powers. that's ok tho she's got other things going for her she's smart, funny, and oh my god her smile is just ahhh. at this point I'm zoning out thinking about Mika and her beautiful beautiful smile. I get snapped back to reality when I hear a loud as hell hey. schwoz got the damn hey horn again. "never hey horn a woman" I say. "chapa relax" someone said. I was gonna say something but then I noticed it was mika who said it. I take a deep breath and say "okay" and continue to breath. she smiles at me. I smile back oh her smile is so cute i love her so much.

Mikas pov:
aww she's smiling at me her smile is soo pretty I would say that but she doesn't really smile and I don't want her to stop so I just keep my mouth shut and start to giggle. and so does she oh her laugh is so adorable oh how I love her.but how do I tell her. how do I tell her I've been in love with her ever since the day we met. how do I tell her I stay awake at night thinking about her
how do I tell her how I truly feel about her. oh what is this feeling I've never had it before. I don't know what it is but everytime she looks at me a get butterflies in my stomach and start to blush.

End of chapter 1
hi yall this isn't the best but I tried yk. Tell me if yall like it and if I should do more!