shes so pretty :)

Chapas pov

Mika walks up to me. "hey chapa wanna have a sleepover at mine?" inside I'm screaming and say "sure" I was too excited to concentrate. I start zoning out thinking about mika I was snapped back to reality when I hear a "am I right chapa?" "huh- what" I say ray repeated what he said. I just nodded because at that point I was zoning out about mika again. gosh she's so pretty.

later that day

Mika's pov

were sitting here watching a movie eating popcorn she's so pretty. gosh I love her so much. suddenly my mom comes in "okay girl time to go to sleep you got school tomorrow" we say ok then lay down and try to sleep. chapa starts wiggling a little "what are you-" I start to say then remember "ohh come here" I find a book and my book light and snuggle up with chapa and read it to her and she falls asleep on me. aww she's so cute when she's sleeping I fall asleep shortly after her.

Chapas pov

I wake up on mikas chest. I quickly flip over she wake up "sorry" I say "no no it's fine you were tired" she says while smiling. I start to smile too. we lay there watching a movie for a little bit them remember we have to go to SWAG. we change our clothes then go to SWAG.

END
ik its short I don't have that many ideas rn