A Frog's End

Bowsa's pov

Bowsa: *grunts*Come on you stupid cork, get out so we can be free.

A few hours ago I was sent and have been put into some sort of weird jar. I meet the actual citizens of Subcon, which they are also called Subcon's, they were helping me try to get us free but it was no use, the cork was on to tight.

Subcon: Maybe they put something heavy on top, or possibly glued it.

Bowsa: *sigh* Yeah your right. We tried, all we have to do is wait. Don't want to break my nails too.

Subcon#2: Do you think someone will save us?

I just smile.

Bowsa: I know so. I just hope he's ok.

(Y/n)'s pov

We made it to the castle. Or more importantly I made it to the castle. Without any of us knowing, everyone was captured, while I escaped. And just after Reunited with them an hour ago.

The person who made their castle put in the clouds, and the inside is hell also. Jumping over enemies, almost getting lost or dying climbing the chains, getting chase by phantos' AND ALMOST GETTING EATEN BY THE EAGLE DOOR! You know the usual.

After defeating it and going through the portal it has in it's mouth, I was met with a multi colored room. Phanto masks hanging on the wall.

I walked forward on, reaching the end.

Wart: I am the great Wart. You four have been a pain in my ass for the short time you've been here.

(Y/n): Yeah, we were going for a world record for being someones pain in the ass. Damn, it took us longer. Oh well there's always next year.

Wart: Grrrr. You dare antagonize me! You will die by my hands! You will never find them, you will lose.

(Y/n): Well, that's a bet I'm willing to take.

He started burping up spit bubbles. The machine to my side was conveniently giving out turnips. I waited to do his attack again, before throwing the turnip in his mouth.

Wart: Ack... god I HATE those turnips. That's it. Once you die I'm making your sister my personal whore next to-

I shut him up by jumping up and shoving another turnip in his mouth.

(Y/n): JUST DIE ALREADY!

The last turnip that came out and I used was the on that did the trick. He started to turn grey.

(Y/n): Where are the people you captured?

Wart: Your comrades or whatever are in the basement. The citizens of this world.... are in... a jaaaaarrrrr....

He started to move away from me. A door appeared next to me. This must be where the citizens are. I should go there first before getting the others.

Time skip Bowsa' pov.

I heard running. Someone saying that Wart was defeated. Then screams of bloody murder, like they've seen a serial killer.

We all head up to the top, seeing that someone was taking off the cork. Then I hear grunts, me fully knowing who's grunts they were.

Bowsa: He did it. He defeated Wart.

(Y/n): *grunts* Come on you stupid cork. Get OUT!!!

Once the cork was removed the others flew out before me, I waiting for the perfect moment.

(Y/n) looked down, I guess to make sure no one was left. Before he could react, I lunged at him into a hug, both of us almost losing our balance. My tail wagging like crazy while I just give him a barrage of kisses.

Bowsa: THANKYOU*MWAAW* THANKYOU*MWAAW THANKYOU♡♡♡!!!

I think I over did it cause his whole face was red.

(Y/n): Y-y-y-your wel-welcome.

I hugged him closer rubbing my cheek against his.

Bowsa: I'm glad your ok.

(Y/n): Me too. Sorry I didn't get here faster.

Bowsa: Don't worry about it. You didn't know I was here anyways.

(Y/n): I should get the others.I'll be back don't worry.

3rd pov

Everyone was released. The subcon's had a small celebration to the Person who saved them.

Peach: Thank you, thank you. It was hard for me to fight Wart alone, but thanks to my immeasurable strength, I defeated that nasty frog. It was also thanks to my girlfriend Maria. That gave the courage and willpower to fight.

Bowsa and Ben were not amused. (Y/n) didn't care he lost the credit, he was so used to it. He did, however, have his hat down enough to cover his eyes. Some tears falling down.

Bowsa: Of course he takes all the credit. Can you believe this.

(Y/n):...

Bowsa: (y/n)?

(Y/n):....I think I should leave.

Bowsa just grabbed him and brought him between her chest making him blush and stopped crying, leaning back between her soft chest. Maria was eyeing them, getting angry.

Maria: He is mine you bitch. I won't let him be with you, ever!

(Y/n): Hey Ben.

Ben: Yeah?

(Y/n): Would you like to have a copy of my hat.

Ben, thinking it's just a dream with one of his favorite video game characters decided why the hell not.
(Y/n) pulled out a replica from his hat and gave it to Ben.

Ben: Thanks.

Time skip

The sun has just risen. Some posters of video games on the walls. Ben, still sleeping in his bed. A minute later his mom came into the room to wake him up.

Ben's mom: Wake up honey.

He stirred a bit and pulled his sheets over himself.

Ben: *Muffled* Noooo! It's Saturday.

Ben's mom: Come on. Please get out of bed. I made breakfast.

Ben: Fine...

When he pushed away his sheets him mom noticed something on his head.

Ben's mom: Why did you wear a hat to bed.

Ben was confused on what his mom was talking about. He reached and grabbed the hat that was on his head.

He recognized it. A green hat, but there was an L on it.

Ben: HOLY SHIT I WENT ON AN ADVENTURE WITH THEM AND IT WAS ACTUALLY REAL!?

Ben: Ummm. I thought I took it off when I went to bed.

Ben's mom: Did I buy you that hat,

Ben: No. It was a gift from someone.

Ben's mom: That's fine. I'll set up the table so we can eat.

She left his room. Ben still wondering the logic of how he still got it.

The world may never know.