Abilities (part one)

*This takes place after the events of Brawl in the Family. The fighting just wouldn't stop.*

Lincoln: Okay, this has gone far enough! This fighting has to stop right now!

Lynn Sr.: Lincoln, no!

Lincoln: I'm sorry, dad, but I gotta do it. I have to stop them before it gets out of control!

*Lincoln walked out to the living room.*

Rita: LINCOLN, SWEETIE, WAIT!!!!!!!!!

*But it was too late. Lincoln had already stepped out of the room. He approached his sisters, who were still fighting.*

Lincoln: ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! EVERYONE STOP!!!!!!!!!

*They did, but some of them glared angrily at Lincoln.*

Luna: What do you want?! Haven't you caused enough damage already?!

Lola: Yeah, Lincoln! Come to think of it, you're the reason we fight! All you do is ruin our lives! Why do we even bother asking for your help in the first place?!

*However, Lori, Leni, Luan, Lynn, Lisa, and Lily were shocked. Lori and Leni knew it was their fault for starting this fight in the first place. They knew they had to step in and fix this.*

Leni: Hey! Leave him alone!

Lori: He's not the one who caused this fight in the first place! We did!

Lola: Oh, so now you're siding with him, huh? I knew you couldn't be trusted!

Leni: STOP IT!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE REAL REASON THIS FIGHTING HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luna suddenly realized what she was doing was wrong, too! She felt guilty!*

Luna: Lola..... is this true.....?

Lola: Yes! I'm the one who bought them the dress in the first place! I bought the same color! Because I never liked Lincoln! I never liked any of you!

Lana: WHAT?!?!?!?!!? WHY?!?!!??!

Lola: BECAUSE NONE OF YOU WOULD INCLUDE ME INTO YOUR CONCESSION CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! SO, I THOUGHT IT WAS FAIR THAT I GET MY REVENGE ON ALL OF YOU, BY STARTING THIS WHOLE WAR!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO THREATENED MOM AND DAD TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln: You........?!

Lola: THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I TOLD THEM I WOULD SPILL THEIR SECRET FROM WHEN WE WERE STAYING AT THAT HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!

Luan: Wait....... what?!

*She showed them the security video of Rita and Lynn Sr. skinny dipping in the pool.*

Lynn Jr.: WHAT?!?!??!?!?

Lola: And now, you all know too much!

*She grabbed a gun. She was aiming at Lori. As she was about to pull the trigger, it happened. Lincoln unleashed his abilities and.... let's just say that the house got blown away. But some of his sisters got injured in the process.*

Note: Part two will be where the sisters get taken to the hospital.

To be continued......