Abilities (part two)

*Luan's right arm was fractured, Lori was in the ICU due to being hit with a bullet to her heart, Lynn Jr had been crushed by a board, and she had lost some blood. She was also in the ICU. Luna had a broken wrist, Lynn Sr. was hit by the ceiling, which came down on him. So was his wife, Rita. The remaining sisters were angry with Lola. However, Lincoln, feeling guilty, ran away from home. He felt like his new abilities would endanger the rest of his family.*

Leni: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, LOLA!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY WE NEVER WANTED YOU IN OUR CONFESSION CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T TRUST YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALWAYS TELL OUR PARENTS ON US!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BLACKMAILED US!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE US DO YOUR BIDDING LIKE SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna: YOU EVEN SABOTAGED LYNN'S BASEBALL GAME SO SHE COULD SAY THAT LINCOLN IS BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola: Yes, I did! Because Lincoln had those STUPID noise canceling earbuds and ignored all of us! And you all helped me prank him, you idiots!

Lana: Which we NEVER would've done if we had known you never loved Lincoln!

Luna: I said those things, too, but I regretted it! You threatened to spill our secrets to mom and dad if we didn't tell Lincoln that we never loved him!

Lola: Oh, shut up, big dumb ape!

Luna: 😡 What was that, dude...........?!

Lola: I'm a girl, dumb ape!

Luna: Say that again! I dare you!

Lola: That's what you are, Luna! A dumb ape!

Luna: THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*She grabbed Lola and started spanking her really hard. Just then, Carol ran into the waiting room. She pulled Luna off of Lola.*

Carol: Luna, no! She's not worth the effort! Besides, I need to tell you all something. Also blackmailed your parents into skinny dipping in the hotel pool.

*She showed them another video, which shocked everyone of the Loud sisters.*

Leni: LOLA DID THIS?!?!?!?!!?!?

Carol: Yes...... but I have some more bad news........! Your sister, Lori, has lost a lot of blood after she got hit with that bullet in her heart. And your parents have lost some blood as well as Lynn. I'd suggest that you all go to a hotel and pray. Everyone except you, Lola. You are being taken to a juvenile detention center for what you have done!

Lola: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Officers took Lola into a police van and took her away.*

Leni: Is my other sister, Luan, gonna be okay?!

Carol: She will, Leni! Don't worry! Her arm is in a cast right now. However, I told her about your sisters' and parents' conditions. I also showed her the video. Luan is praying to God right now.

Leni: Okay. And me and my sisters are gonna do the same when we get to our motel.

Carol: That's the spirit, Leni.

*Meanwhile, Lincoln was at the airport, checking in at the terminal. Tears were running down his face.*

Note: Where will his plane be going? Find out as our story continues!