۝A forbidden confession🔞۝

______________________________________

The sun had long ascended since Mishti found herself lying in bed.

As her hand reached for her side, she realized it was empty, causing her to stir and flutter her eyes open, straightening on the sheets.

A piece of paper and a gift caught her attention on the nearby table. Her lips parted in surprise as she picked up the paper, which bore a heartfelt message:

"When you miss me, wear this dress. When we have a fight and you decide to forgive me, wear this dress. When you want to reminisce about a special day, wear this dress."

A tiny smile appeared on Mishti's lips as she curled up, pondering her thoughts. "Am I committing a sin? Is my involvement with a sinner forbidden? Am I being pathetic?"

She questioned, tears streaming down her face, moistening the words on the letter which she set aside before opening the gift box.

Inside lay a beautifully ornamented blue net gown. "This is beautiful, but how can I wear it with this baby bump?" Mishti pouted, gently patting her stomach.

At moments, she thought Sultan could have been the sweetest husband, but the echoes of the past still haunted her emotions, leaving her in turmoil.

************************************

Meanwhile, the entire nightclub buzzed with commotion as Kiara caused a scene in the midst of the crowd.

She demanded wine from the bartender, who declined, as she owed a substantial sum of money.

The club belonged to Sultan, and he had ordered his staff not to entertain Kiara until she settled her debt, with instructions to lock her up if she created a disturbance.

In a fit of rage, Kiara threw a glass of scotch at the bartender, enraging him.

Being trained fighters working in Sultan's establishments, the bartender swiftly grabbed her by the neck, throwing her to a corner before dragging her to the punishment cell.

The room, reserved for debtors who couldn't pay and spies, displayed a grim scene of injuries and blood, yet it failed to instill fear in Kiara.

"Open the door and let me go, you idiots!" Kiara's voice echoed through the room, challenging the authority outside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jubeida Begum, upon learning of Baseer's living conditions with their daughter, expressed her anger over the phone, vowing to severe ties with Sultan for deceiving her. "This is a grave insult! Tell Zara to divorce that scoundrel or witness me consume rat poison!"

Shama was trembling at her son's statement. She said to Sultan, "Sultan, don't you think this is a bit rushed?"

"Ammi, are you afraid because of her threats? Do you truly believe she will go through with it? She is insatiable, unable to relinquish this lavish lifestyle. She will manipulate Zara like a pawn for her own desires. She has already made mistakes in raising Zara. At least she is learning from Baseer."

"This is not the way to speak about your elders."

"Ammijan, I understand your respect for that woman, but do not forget how she tormented you when father was not as wealthy. We were once dependent on their hospitality. During that time, father was working hard to support us. That woman treated you like a servant. Now that we are affluent, she suddenly recalls morality? And the insults and torment she subjected us to back then?"

"That is all in the past."

"Forgive me, ammijan... I cannot erase that past from my memory. The pain of that past. You lost a child because of her cruelty. Ammijan, do not say you wish to forgive her," his words unearthed the pain she had concealed for years.