[ F I F T E E N ]

LEE SEOJUN'S POV:

I keep looking at the people around me. I could hear them whisper about me to each other. Minho didn't wait a second and grabbed my hand, and made his way to the car. We enter the car and I'm just confused right now.

"What's this, are they asking why I'm alive or something?", I ask with confusion.

"They're probably jealous, as to why you're Y/N and not them.", Minho says, earning a confused look from me.

"How am I Y/N?", I say, crossing my arms and looking at Minho from the passenger seat. I can't contain the smile that makes its way to my lips because what he said was funny to me.

"Well you always say that you're rich, you're pretty, you're good at studying, you have a black belt in taekwondo, boys are crazy over you, your mother died and your father hates you, just like the main character of a drama, and who knows, you might even have a love story with a handsome male lead.", he says while driving.

"What are you saying, dude?", I ask while laughing.

"That's not true? You say that all the time."

"I mean, that is true but. What about you? Do you think it's true?", he turns his head to glance at me and then looks back at the road, not answering me.

He turns the radio on to listen to some music, and 'DLMLU' by stray kids starts playing. I start to vibe to it. It's an amazing song, the music, the vocals, the sub-vocals, the lyrics, everything is just amazing in this song.

"Where do you wanna go?", Minho asks.

"To his mansion.", I answer, looking out the window. I stopped dancing, as the pain on my shoulder had started to pain me.

"Will you come to school tomorrow?"

"Of course."

__________

"Bye.", I bid Minho farewell, after getting out of the car. He nods and drives away. I make my way towards the mansion. The maids bow to welcome me. I flash them a smile before entering my room.

"Well, thank god, we don't have to face any kind of bitches.", I mumble to myself after entering my room.

I take my clothes off, as well as the dressings on my hands, legs, face and also the bandage on my right shoulder, and get inside my bathroom to shower. I make sure I don't get any soap on my open wounds.

I sigh as the thoughts of Minjoon starts to erupt my mind. Maybe I should keep myself busy so I don't think of Minjoon all the time.

Though, why would he do that to me. I never thought or did anything bad to him. Did I ever hurt him in anyway? He wasn't the type to do that, even if he were drunk. Why am I actually sad about it? I didn't fall for him or anything like that.

I finished showering, took my bathrobe and stood in front of the big mirror above the sink. I looked at my wounds on my face. It hurts. Not the wounds, but the thought about the person who did this.

I think more and more as I rewind the memories of the past events that occurred in my life. Then something hits me. The thought about a certain friend who could help me find the root of the incident that covered the sky above me, which caused my world to turn dark.

I get out of the bathroom, seeing a nurse present in my room. Oh right. I have to get new wound dressings. The nurse quickly dresses my wounds, as I'm sitting in front of my vanity, I'm still in my bathrobe, which is good, because it's easier for the nurse to dress my wounds on my legs and shoulder.

"Damn, bro ruined my pretty face.", I say while looking at my forehead, and the corner of my lower lip which is almost healed.

"I'm done, miss.", the nurse notifies me.

"Okay, thank you.", I flash her a smile and she leaves after bowing. I get up and go to my walk-in closet, to get my favourite panda onesie. I drop on my bed after changing my clothes and grab my phone.

__________

●You
Hi Lana

●Kim Lana
Wow
What a surprise
You texted me first
Tho are you ok
I heard the news about u and Minjoon

●You
Um
Yeah
It just didn't go well
I have a favor if you don't mind

●Kim Lana
Ofc
Anything for u

●You
Well
Yk how good u r with background checks

●Kim Lana
Yeah

●You
Well
Could you do one for me

●Kim Lana
Ofc
A background check on who

●You
Minjoon

●Kim Lana
Ok sis
I got it
I actually did do one already
And it's not pleasing

●You
Really
Why

●Kim Lana
You can see for yourself
U want me to send the file to ur house or do u wanna meet up

●You
You can send it to me
Rn tho

●Kim Lana
Okay
It will be there in the speed of light❤️

●You
Thx❤️

__________

"Miss Seojun, you received something from the Kim Lana.", Ijun says.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Hand it to me.", I take the file from her."You can go now.", Ijun leaves on my command, and now I'm alone in my room.

I stare at the cream colored file, thinking if this is the right decision. It's not like I'm seeking revenge or anything, I just want to see, if he did that because he does that or because he was not sane.

More like I want to convince myself that he's not like that. Let's just hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

I peek through the opening of the file, seeing a few numbers of papers. I take the papers out and start to observe the information on it.

"What is this? it's just his common information. I could just ask for his ID if I wanted this information.", I flip the top paper, only to see the job category. "I don't need this information. Maybe I should just ask Munki about this.", I think and set the rest of the papers inside the file that I didn't spare a glance at.

"Let's watch a drama.", I turn off the lights, and turn on the TV in my room, creating the mood of a movie night."Let's check out golden spoon."

__________

A/N: I just started golden spoon 💅