Chapter 1

A/N : The outfit above is what he has on until further notice. ( the outfit in the introduction is just his main one, this is just a little change because he's going to another persons house). He likes putting on a good first impression even tho he doesn't really care about anyone's opinion.

??/??\???
Shiros pov
I'm currently in the back of a taxi along with my 'older sister', Yui. Her father told us that we had to stay at a family friends house because he had to go overseas and that he doesn't know when he'll return. I'm listening to music in my earbuds and ignoring everything around me. I lay my head on the car seat knowing that the ride will take long. Next I know, I feel into a deep sleep that I think lasted a few hours.

Yui's pov
Father told me and Shiro that he had business to attend to overseas, and that he didn't know when he would be returning home. He told us that we'll be going to a family friends house until he comes back. I was pretty upset but, he promised me he was going to return back and that everything would be okay. Shiro and myself are now in the taxi, on our way to our temporary home. I was looking at my phone and the outside of the window the trips majority. I stop looking at my phone when I notice the neighborhood we've entered, it's beyond beautiful. The large mansions, showing off their outer beauty. I turn to look at Shiro, he hasn't made a sound after all. I notice he's asleep so, I turn back to look at the mansions again, this time putting the window down. I did that for some time. Until I heard the driver say that we were at our stop.
I say thank you and turn to Shiro, waking him up.

Shiros pov
I was having a good dream about owning the softest pillow ever, that was until a stupid blond woke me up.
"What do you want" I whined
"Wake up, stupid. You've been sleeping this whole damn trip!" Yui screamed in my ear like the annoying donkey she is
She woke me up by her donkey sounding ass voice.
"Shut the hell up, you pop tart built hag" I say now awake.
She looked at me with a look of offense before getting out the car, me following right after her. We go to the back of the car and the driver opens the trunk for us to get our belongings. Yui brought lot of things with her and she was struggling to carry it all but, I didn't care at all. I mean, who told her bring all those things.
All I brought was a suit case and a carry on.

(Refer to the picture above)

Still Shiros pov
After closing the trunk and paying the driver, the god above decided now is a good time to let it rain. Yui makes a beeline straight towards the door of the mansion and I just follow her. She then knocks on the door
3rd pov
After Yui and Shiro make it to the door, Yui bangs the the thing to the door(?) and waits. While waiting, raindrops were the only thing heard. A minute later, Yui repeated what she did. Waiting yet another minute, Shiro got annoyed and aggressively knocked on the door. The door then opened by itself. Slightly startling Yui meanwhile, Shiro gets interested. Yui and Shiro then go into what's meant to be their temporary home.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello readers, first chapter of this book, did I do okay? I hope so. If there's anything wrong with spelling, grammar or anything. I apologize. Chapter will makes it way. 🦋