3

After his son and husband went... Kook started Doin his household works. He is a very simple boy who loves his family very much.

It's was already time for Hani to come back so he got ready and went to hani's school to bring him back. 

"How are you babyboy", someone whispered kook turn back and his eyes were widened

"You shorty  ,you gave me heartache", look said dramatically by holding his chest.
"Yahhhhhh..   How dare you to call me shorty, you coconut head ", jimin said with a glare.
"Mummmmmaa",hani shouted and diverted their gaze to the lill bean.
"Aww... My baby, " kook said and hugged his life and peppered kiss.
"chimmmy ", hani jumped in Jimin's embrace
"Hanu baby, did you miss me", jimin asked

"NO" hani reply with a pout, Jimin's big smile dropped causing kook to laugh loudly.
Hani continued saying, " you didn't even come to meet me last week, didn't bring Nana milk, hanu is angry on you " hani Said with pout.

"Oh my baby , I came here to take you " jimin said with a bright smile.
Hani looked at kook who nodded saying yes
" take care of him " kook said and kissed hani.

"You take care of you ass from your hubby, all the best, have a blast night " jimin said with a smirk and immediately got a smack on his head.

Later in the night.

" kook I am home ", Tae's deep voice echoed in the room.
But there were no one which surprised Tae a bit... He knew that hani is not home but he was searching for his love.
"Koo-what happened kook ", Tae asked worriedly as kooks was sleeping while covering fully.
"it's nothing tae , eat and come fast  your food will be cold ", kook said
" how can I eat without you , I am worried tell me what happened ", Tae asked seriously
"hubby,  I had my dinner you go and have please " kook requested,  Tae had no other option.

After Tae's dinner

Tae went to bed went inside the duvet and hugged kook from back after some time his eyes widened in horror that kook was completely naked and with in no second  kook started grinding himself on tae,  Tae moaned and found himself completely hard.

Well they both had a very long and rough night.