4

Next morning the couple were sleeping and cuddling to each other. Kook was the first one to wake up and soon started admiring his handsome husband. When Tae stir in sleep, kook pretending to be asleep to get kiss from his husband .

Tae woke up and looked at his beautiful wife sleeping with a cute pout but soon hissed in pain due to the full of scratches on his shoulder and back which kook made during their rough love making and soon blushed and was about to kiss his wife kook woke up feeling irritated that his husband didn't kiss him as soon as he got up.

"kook, you are up.  Are you having any pain ?" kook felt shy and blushed remembering their rough night. But kook is kook who is nothing but a horny ass.

"Daddy mhmmm..." kook took out lewd moans by touching himself with closed eyes .Tae's eyes were wide in horror.

"kook. Usually after this physical activity people get pain and they need to rest, but look at you,  ready to seduce his husband again. " Tae told .

"well hubby,  you know I am always ready for you, doesn't matter how hard and rough you go I will be needing it more and more"by saying this he sat on Tae's lap and start grinding.

"ko-mhmp stop  ,you will get pain. " tae stopped him by holding his waste tightly.

" you are no fun.. " kook said with a pout. Tae rolled his eyes and carried kook to bathroom.
It's not true that kook is not having pain, he is having but he just want to tease his husband as he knows his husband will never hurt him or put him in pain. 

Tae prepared the break fast and carried kook to dinning hall  and made him sit on the seat

"Hubby,  I ll sit on your lap ."kook said pouting.

"are you a baby,keep quite and start eating" tae told not minding to kooks word. Actually our tae is very much shy to do all this lovey dovey things.

"OH GOD, WHY DID U GIVE ME such a unromantic hus-mmmp "kook said dramatically while Tae shoved one toast in his mouth and kook started chewing as if nothing happened with a cute pout .

"kook , I am going ." tae said by taking his bag but no response. It has Become one habbit of tae to get some hickey and kisses before going.

"ommo, my hubby needs kisses

"ommo, my hubby needs kisses. " kook teased his husband and gave hickey. Tae was bit embarrassed but smiles silently and went to his work.

Kook did his household work by limping , but a beautiful smile never left from his lips. He thanked God for giving such a wonderful family.