-하나🫧

A/N:(almost) most of this would be in Jungkook's pov! <3

I always had a habit of going to the beach,just to watch the midnight sky fill itself with shiny sparkles. Think about how I passed a few places where we gone together, I looked at the same chairs we sat in and watch them talk about things like we did to fill our empty void, your soft breath on my neck and the feeling of being curled up in your arms. That is where my home was but yesterday I passed those places, tomorrow I'll go inside. The comfort of your hands intertwined in mines and your eyes in mine, as long as my heart does not speak of you or my mind does not think of you, I don't need you.

I sighed before walking pass the comforting café and going to the lonely beach across from it, everyone said the view was always so beautiful during the evening or noon but never in the morning or afternoon,  I watched as the bright orange-red ombré form into the sky blue that so many knew. People looked tinier from here and it made me smile because it truly felt like I was away from the cruel society which people call reality, 1..2..3..4..5..6 figures happily danced and hopped across the sand with happy smiles and excited laughs, one could tell they were living their best life with perfect friends and families to support them or you could be the one who thinks their cherishing their last moments together. Just kidding, it's the first one.

My breath hitched when I saw the boys up close, one had big clear dimples, one had a big boxy  smile, one had soft cat like features, one had Mochi like cheeks, one had a sunshine laugh, another had astonishing visuals. I starred at the bright orange hue on their skin and their naturally glowing skin collide which created the perfect shiny skin combo that any guy or girl would fall on their knees for, my skin could never.

6 figures pov:
We danced around in the irritating sand while happily laughing and smiling, it was fun to do this in the morning and afternoon because at that time, the sky would be the brightest and the most unique colours. We saw a boy sit on the ledge of the clif on the beach and he was wearing the sweater that showed his collarbone with some bunny pj pants that looked too much like sweatpants, he was like a shining star in the midnight sky with those big bambi eyes, glossy lips that were tinted red and skin like sparkles. He looked absolutely breathtaking to say the least and no one would deny that because honestly it's a crime to.

Back to Jungkook's pov:
I looked at the 6 boys closer and saw name tags on their shirt with the word "Lifeguard" under their names,Kim Taehyung,Park Jimin,Kim Namjoon,Jung hoseok,Min Yoongi,Kim seokjin. I sat there while engraving the name into my name and when I saw the sunset has dispersed with people flooding in,I left and of course not without a wink to the six cute boys. _______________________________

A/N: most chapter would be ranging between 400-1000 words long so stay tuned for the story! Also my story INSTAGRAM is still on going but the next chapter will be updated soon!