19| the what now ? |19

✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩

You ran your fingers through your hair few times before tossing it over your shoulder. "Perfect." You made a kissy face at the mirror before exiting the room. Making your way out the guest wing and back outside to where you'd first arrived.

 Making your way out the guest wing and back outside to where you'd first arrived

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ I'm Not Jealous • x • Artie J  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

And out there leaning against the door of his matte black 2023 McLaren GT, his hair looked like he'd wet it & brushed it into a bun, his hand covered the flame from his lighter as he inhaled to get a steady light for the blunt between his lips.

His eyes flickered up to you, unfazed by the loose strands of hair brushing past them, dressed in all black right down to the diamonds on some of his silver rings. His smile sank his dimples as he exhaled smoke.

You missed the way he was always happy to see you, the way he'd tower over you, always standing just a little bit too close.

His thick cologne mixed with the weed was all you could smell the closer you got.

"Hey Pretty." He smirked as your charcoal eyes floated up to his through your lashes.

You held your arms out and gave him a full 360 of your outfit. He nodded his head while taking another hit of his blunt.

"Did I deliver?" You pose and laugh.

He exhaled the smoke through his nose with a light laugh, "More than you know." He wrapped his hand around yours and took you around to the passenger's side.

"This car looks...fast." You eyed his all black interior as you pulled on your seatbelt.

He bent down to the window with a cocky smirk, "That's because it is."

You rolled your neck to tilt your head head, pointing your manicured finger at him. "Don't get in this car and drive like you ain't got no sense."

"With precious cargo inside? Never." He pinched your nose through the window before standing to walk back to his side.

He shut the door and shifted the gear to drive.

"Un-un" you place your hand on his chest.

"What? It's something on my shirt?" He looked down and pulled at it.

You sucked your teeth, "Put your seatbelt on."

He frowns over at you while pulling on his seatbelt, music already pouring from the speakers as he takes his foot off the brakes. The large gate shut behind his car and you were off.