The Bubbler

just wanna state now, sorry if sometimes they seem ooc. i honestly struggle keeping things in character and just write what i want tbh 💀 i also have my own ideas/theories/whatever of how they'd act and such, so sorry...

Max was the first one out of his room, being a person that can get up early. "Morning!" Jade greets, refilling the kwami's food. He smiles in reply, walking over and grabbing what he wants for breakfast; the hosts having already eaten.

"You also get up early?" He asks.

"Oh, no. We just need to be the first awake to set the food tables every morning." He laughs. The three talk quietly for a while, as everyone else makes their way into the theatre; Marinette and Adrien being two of the last of the group - not having to get up at ungodly hours of the morning for superhero duties means they got a lie-in for once.

Issie got everyone's attention. "As Lila's not up yet, I can tell you that she will be the only one to lose her memories when we send you back, as it would put you in danger if she knew. We're not telling you why, you will find out the further into the show we get. This is just a heads up." The group nodded, talking amongst themselves. A couple of minutes later, Lila turned up, making everyone look at her. "Well, good morning, sleeping beauty," Issie said sarcastically, making the group laugh and Lila huff. "You're a bit late. Hurry up and eat, we wanna get started with Nino's episode."

****

As soon as everyone was seated, Jade turned on the projector and Issie pressed play.

[ Theme Song ]

Scene: Marinette's room, Marinette Dupain-Cheng is sleeping and then is woken up by her cellphone.

Marinette: (wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday- ow! (She jumps down the stairs and hits her chaise.) Happy birthday! (She gets on her computer and turns it on, revealing her desktop background to be a collage of Adrien Agreste's pictures.) Ah! Happy birthday, Adrien. (She makes kissing noises towards the screen.)

Everybody in the theatre laughed at the scene in front of them while Marinette blushed and sank into her seat in embarrassment.

"You are never gonna let me live this down, are you?" Marinette asked.

"Sorry, bugaboo. But it's nice to know you're thinking about me." Adrien said with a smile.

Lila laughed disdainfully at what was shown.

Scene: Adrien's bathroom. Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg: Happy birthday, Adrien! (Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)

Adrien: (disgusted) Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (He plugs his nose)

Plagg: Huh? (He eats the cheese.) Mmm.

"You know, Adrien, Plagg doesn't just give his cheese to anyone. That means he must really like you." Tikki stated. Adrien looked at Plagg who looked away, clearly confirming her statement.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is walking down the stairs with a gift in her hands while her mom is in the kitchen drinking tea.

Sabine: Marinette, don't forget to clean your room after school today.

Marinette: Mom! It's Friday, and I'm already doing something with Alya.

Sabine: Fine, I'll go ahead and clean it, but don't blame me if I come across any of your private stuff, like your e-mails, your diary-