Lady Wifi

[ Theme Song ]

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Adrien, Nino, Chloé, Max, Alya, Kim, Juleka, Mylène, Rose, Ivan, Max, Sabrina, and Alix are busy in Miss Bustier's classroom, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya used the Ladybug cutout and puts it over the student's faces.

Marinette raised an eyebrow at Alya, making her duck her head and avoid eye contact. "I was desperate to unmask you, okay?" Marinette just chuckled in amusement.

Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment. (Alya sees Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya.)

"Seriously, Alya? That was your plan to find out Ladybug's secret identity?" Nathaniel asked, eyebrows raised, in amusement.

"You got a better idea?" Alya retorted back. He just shrugged.

"You could put a class photo on Photoshop, then place Ladybug masks on the girls and Chat Noir masks on the boys, and see who's closest," Kim suggested and everyone looked at him, eyes wide in shock.

"That's actually a good idea, Kim," Alix commented, still shocked.

"Yeah, well, I have those sometimes." Kim joked and everyone turns their attention back to the screen.

Is Marinette still in the girls' room?

Alya: Uh, I don't know, miss. (The bell rings.)

Miss Bustier: Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years." Then, answer this simple questionnaire. (gives two to Alya) See to it that Marinette receives her homework.

"Let me guess, Marinette. You were on Ladybug duty?" Miss Bustier asked with a small smile.

"What else would I be doing?" Marinette asked her teacher with a shrug causing some people to laugh.

"Well, at least now you and Adrien won't need to make flimsy excuses anymore." Miss Bustier said and the two nodded.

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead.

Marinette: (recording) It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.

"Cute voicemail, m'lady."

Scene: Bathroom. Alya is searching for Marinette.

Alya: Marinette?

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya sees Rose and Juleka.

Alya: Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere? (Rose and Juleka shake their heads. Alya enters the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo. Alya's whispering) Chloé's Ladybug?

Adrien let out a laugh. "You've gotta be kidding me.." Marinette said in disbelief while Alya blushed in embarrassment.

"You really thought Ladybug and Chat Noir just leave their costumes and weapons lying around where people can see them?" Jade laughed.

Alya has nothing to say at the moment, so she stayed silent.

Scene: Outside the school. Chloé boards her limousine, Alya follows her.

Alya: Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk. (sees Nino) Nino, wait!

Nino: Yeah?