CH-3

Anandita & Mahesh stopped talking as someone knocks on cabin.

Ragini & Neha comes in.

Neha - Mam i have shown Ragini whole office.

Anandita signals Neha to go.

Mahesh- Hii Ragini.

Ragini- Hello sir.

Anandita- Ragini these are the contract papers, read this & sign it. And yes you cant leave job before a year if you do u have to pay rs 20 lacs to firm.

Ragini looks at her.

Its just a precautionary clause we put in every employee contract says Mahesh. 

I understand says Ragini. She signs the paper. Here is your joining letter.

Thank you mam, said Ragini.

See you Tomorrow then. says Anandita.

Ragini smiles and goes from there.

In his cabin,

Vivaan was going through a case file, He calls his pa Mr mehra.

Vivaan- What about the case i told you on call in morning.

Mr Mehra- Sir here is the file.

Good work, says Vivaan. You can go.

Mr mehra goes out of his cabin and takes a peaceful breath.

Mahesh & Anandita enters in his cabin.

Vivaan- Mom Dad ..

Anandita- Vivaan we have appointed another lawyer to assist you.

Mahesh- And dont make her run away like others. She will be your 7th assistant in this year.

Vivaan- Dad its not my problem if they cant handle work pressure.

Anandita- Really Vivaan , you work like a mad person.

Vivaan- Mom please, lets not go there.

Mahesh - Fine, but please show some heart to your new assistant, when she joins tom.

Vivaan- Fine i will try.

Anandita & Mahesh looks at each other knowing Vivaan well.

Here Ragini goes to baadi. She tells them that she got the job and she has to join tomorrow.

Ragini was in her room, getting ready for tomorrow. As she was putting things  a envelope fell from the drawer. It was old one.

Ragini looks at it. She thinks

"Nahi ragini, kucch yaadein band lifaafo mein hee sahi rahti hai, kuyki agar band lifaafe khol diye jaaye toh uss ateet ko yaadd karr ke siwaaye dard ke kucch nahi milega. "

Ragini knew what was in that envelope, it was last day of her final year, the day she got her ....

Sssh let it be... She has not opened it in these 6 yrs, she is not gonna open it now. She kept it back.

But the one thing Ragini did not knew that those memories about which no one knows will be coming infront of her soon, very soon.

Here in Singhaniya Law Firm-

Vivaan looks at time. He remembers he had to pick Ansh from school. He closes the file & gets up to go. Anandita & Mahesh were already went home, they come only for few hrs, or when there is a big case, the firm is mainly run by Vivaan.

As he walks out, he saw few employees talking, but seeing him they went quite & got in there files.

Vivaan walks out and drives his car. He stops near Ansh school. He gets out of car & sees Ansh running towards him.

He smiles, a real one. He puts ansh up & says so how was your day.

Ansh cutely- It was good dad. i learnt a new rhyme.

Vivaan- Accha really.

Ansh- Yes.

Vivaan- Ok now lets go home. Badi dadai, dadu & dadi  are waiting.

They sit in the car. Ansh was talking & Vivaan was listening to his talks with a smile on his face.

Screen Freezes.

So what do you think is in that envelope .

Vote & Comment.