What is love?

love
[lʌv] noun
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
—————————

Many people have had questions about love. What is it or how does it feel? When do I know if i'm in love or how do I know if someone likes me? The list can go on.

Now, let's get to know the pair shall we?

Ryujin. Shin Ryujin. Currently a college student in Seoul University, majoring in performing arts in hopes to be a successful dancer some day. She's also dating Hwang Yeji - known as her best friend.

Yeji. Hwang Yeji. Also a college student in Seoul University with the same major as Ryujin. She hopes to be able to perform alongside the younger in the future. As said earlier, she has been dating her best friend Ryujin for about two years.

The two met in high school and have been close ever since. It all started when Yeji was a new transfer student in Ryujin's school. As usual, she was introduced to the class and was told that someone would give her a tour around the school. She didn't know who specifically would and all she got was a name. It was the first ever time she heard that name. Shin Ryujin.

YJ POV

I was walking out the classroom thinking about who this girl could be. How would I know who she was? The student population was huge!
Many thoughts flew around my head until I was back hugged by... someone...?

I turn my head to see a blue short haired girl and wonder what the hug was for.

"Unnie you're so pretty!" she says.

I went blank. She was beautiful. I assumed she was who I thought she was.

"Are you... Ryujin..?" I ask a bit confused.

"Yes! I was told to give you a school tour. So you're new here?" she asked.

"Yeah just moved here! First day so I uh don't really know my way around here."

"Well don't worry! I know this place like the back of my hand! You can trust me." she gives me a warm expression.

Seeing her smile gave me comfort and made me feel like she was a trustworthy person.

Who would've known we'd be best friends and dating in the future?

Those following weeks Ryujin continued to accompany to me to class and would regularly hang out with me when we had free time.

Those weeks became months, and those months became years. We grew fond of each other and at some point I think we both knew what we wanted.

She popped the question right after we got accepted into our dream university and its been two great years since. Of course we've had our fights and arguments but I'm glad we were able to get through it and communicate well with each other.

Ryujin has been with me and has helped me with my struggles. I can't really say shes my day 1 but you know its felt like that a lot. She is one of the most important people in my life. She is my definition of love.

*a/n
hey guys! just letting you know that the story's actually complete already (only 7 parts) but just wanna post it one at a time :) enjoy and please comment! would love to know your thoughts <3