Part 2 Bennett and Iansan (Sibling edition)

So after 2 years bennett was borned, Life was normal between Diluc and Kaeya. They were living a happily married couple life. But It was time, when Diluc and Kaeya's mom came from the long time expedition from the Dorman Port in the north of Mondstadt. Diluc had a fear that his mother will die out of shock that he and Kaeya had a son. So he began acting like Siblings with Kaeya to trick his mother. He also had to put his son Bennett in orphanage for a little time till his mother will be at home. Kaeya was mad that at Diluc for keeping their son in the Orphanage. But they had no choice so Kaeya had to let it go. His mom came the other day and was delighted to see her sons Diluc and Kaeya after so many years. She stayed for about 2-3 months.
After 2-3 months, When she was about to leave, She told Diluc that when Diluc was small his dad wanted to give him a free trip to Natlan as he knew that Diluc would get a Pyro vision. Diluc wanted to go to Natlan for so long, So he took the offer. Then he left the next day.
In Natlan, Diluc met a red haired lady who seduced him with her looks. Diluc hormones acted up and he had the urge to have ___ with her that night. That red haired lady got pregnant soon. But Diluc had to go to Mondstadt in 3 months, So later he went home.

Meanwhile 9 months later, That red haired lady gave birth to a Grey haired, dark skinned boy named Iansan. As Diluc and that red haired lady both had Pyro visions, it was obvious that their new son will wield a Pyro vision.
Back to Mondstadt, Diluc began ignoring Kaeya more and acted more like siblings after what he done. While in the orphanage, Bennett was forgotten by Diluc and Kaeya and he grew up alone....

(Comment if you want Bennett's love story when he grow up next)