Chapter 1

Kelly walked out of fire house fifty one. Keeley was waiting at the end of her drive with her babysitter next to her. This happened every shift. She saw her dad. She ran to him and shouted "Daddy!" He crouched down and walked faster. "Keels!" he said as he picked her up. "So darling how was your day?"

Keeley said "It was good. Did you save anyone today?"

Kelly said "Yes, I did."

Stella was walking next to Joe. Stella whispered "Who's that?"

Joe replied "That's Keeley, she is Kelly's kid."

Kelly was walking off with Keeley in his arms, "Dad? Who is that?" She said and pointed at Stella. Kelly said "Well that's my friend Stella. Would you like to meet her?"

"I would."

"Okay darling. Kidd!" Stella rushed over "Stella Kidd this is my daughter Keeley."

"Nice to meet you Stella."

"It is lovely to meet you too Keeley." Keeley smiled at her with her big grin. Then turned to her dad and smiled at him. "Dad? Can we go home? After we drop Allie off."

"Okay darling lets go." He put Keeley down and she ran off. "KEELEY! Don't run off!" She was giggling. The look in his eyes was like no other look. You could tell how much he adored Keeley. He was slowly walking and staring at his daughter giggling, running and spinning around. He went to his daughter and picked her up and spun her around. He carried her to the car and put her in the car seat and buckled her in. Allie got in the passenger side while Kelly was walking around to the drivers side. He drove to Allie's house and dropped her off. Then he took his daughter back home. They got in the apartment and Keeley ran to her Uncle Casey. She said "Uncle Casey!" He picked her up and kissed her on the cheek.

Kelly said "Keeley go get your reading book you can read to yourself then to me once I have had a shower."

"Okay dad. I'll see you in a bit." She ran off to her room.

Casey said "Are you two coming to Molly's tonight?"

Kelly responded with"Maybe for an hour or two."

Casey said "Having that rug rat running around has changed you."

"I know and I hope it's for the better."

"It is for the better." Kelly smiled at him the went and got a shower. Once he was dried he placed some tracky bottoms on and a t-shirt. He sat on the sofa then Keeley came running in and flopped on the sofa. "What book are we reading?"

"You chose daddy." 

"How about this one." He picked up the book and Keeley nodded and started reading to him.  

After a few hours of just chilling Kelly said "Keeley?" 

"Yes dad." 

"How about we go to Molly's in a few hours. We can have dinner first. Is that okay?" 

"That sounds good."

"Okay go get ready monkey I will put dinner on." She ran off to her room with a big smile on her face. Kelly heated up the pasta that he made a few days ago. While he was waiting for the food to be done he went to get ready. He was putting on his jeans when Keeley ran in. "Dad? What do you think about this?" She had some jeans and a top on with her boots. He smiled at her firstly before he said "It is very pretty." She smiled and ran off. Kelly finished getting ready, just before the alarm for the food went off. He pulled the pasta out of the microwave. He put them on plates and put it on the table. Keeley put some in her mouth and said "This is amazing. Thanks dad."

Once dinner was over they went to Molly's bar. As they walked in someone said "kids shouldn't be in a bar what a bad father!" Hermann was one hundred percent pissed. Keeley looked around and shouted "Uncle Hermann!"
Hermann said "Keeley's here!" Keeley ran over to the bar and Kelly followed he place her on a bar stool. Hermann smiled at her. Kelly said "one lemonade and one beer." Jay walked towards them and said "That's beer better not be for you Keeley." Keeley giggled at him. Jay continued "Is your dad feeding you?" Keeley continued giggling. Hermann placed the drinks in front of Keeley and Kelly. Keeley looked at her dad as she got of the stool then grabbing her drink before running over to Brett. "Auntie Brett!"
"How's my favourite girl doing?"
"Good."
"Anyway it's lovely to see you away from your dad."
Keeley whispered "Does Stella like my dad?"
"What are you getting at?"
"Well dad hadn't dated anyone since Erin but she was after my mom then I came. So does she like him?"
"I like what you're getting at and maybe."
"I'll be back." She said as she rushed over to her dad who was now sat with her Uncle Casey. She got herself up and said "Daddy?"
"Yes darling?"
"Do you like Stella?" Casey laughed almost spitting his drink out.
"She knows you better then anyone man." Casey fist bumped Keeley.
"Me and Stella are friends Keeley."
"Are you sure? she's very pretty." Keeley fluttered her eyelashes at her dad. Casey was laughing his head off.
"Keeley what are you getting at?"
"You haven't dated since I was born and I'm almost 10, that's a long time. And you're not getting younger."
"Hold up. Keeley. I'm not that old," He raised his voice a bit more. "Can everyone stop sharing information with my 9 year old daughter, especially stuff that she none of her business!"
Keeley stated "Dad. I've almost been alive for 10 years and for you that means 10 years of being single. Find someone." Casey was pissing himself laughing. Keeley got down then climbed back up to were Brett was sat. "Keeley that was so funny."
"I'm being truthful. Anyway I have some more meddling to do. See you in a few minutes." She got down again and started walking over to were Stella was working being the bar. She sat down and said "Stella?"
"Hi Keeley."
"Do you like my dad?"
"What?"
"Do you like my dad? If you do he hadn't dated in 10 years. He's getting old so his time his limited so you might wanna make your moved soon." Hermann had overheard the whole thing and went over to Kelly. Hermann said "Your kid is savage."
"Oh no what has she said this time."
"She went over to Stella to ask if she likes you then said you haven't dated in ages then called you old."
"Oh my god. KEELEY!"
"Yes dad?" she replied as she fluttered her eyelashes.
"Finish your drink we are going in 5 minutes." Keeley sighed and went to drink her lemonade. Kelly went to Stella and said "I'm sorry Stella. She's a handful."
"I can tell quite the little diva." Kelly sat there staring at Stella for a while. Once Keeley was finished she put her coat back on. As they were walking out she said "dad you know I like it just me and you."
"Yeah I do know that"
"I don't want you to be unhappy if I leave or something."
"Oh darling you're not going anywhere for now."
"I know dad but you seem lonely."
"I am good. I don't need anyone else, I've got you."
"Yeah I know. But you need to find someone to love. Everyone has there one greatest love, you need to find yours."
"I will find someone to love when I find them. And I think you have been watching a lot of greys anatomy." They both smiled and left the bar. They walked down the road to the car, when Stella came running out. "Kelly wait."
"Oh hi Stella!"
"You know you're sarcastic, diva of a daughter."
"Yeah I'm quite familiar with her."
"Well I was thinking about what she said and I think it was true."
"Which part?" Keeley was smiling.
"About me liking you."
"I love you too." Keeley was smiling even wider if that was possible. They started kissing and Keeley said "witwoo." They continued kissing so she said "ewww." Kelly and Stella laughed. Kelly said "what time are you finishing?"
"Now."
"Do you want to come to my place?"
"I would love to but what about Keeley?"
"We have thick walls."
"Let me just grab my stuff."
"Okay." Kelly got Keeley and himself into the car. Keeley said "I knew it. And your welcome." They laughed. Once they were home Keeley went straight to bed. And Kelly and Stella did the same.

A/N: Hi Everyone first Chapter of Kelly Severide's daughter. I hope you enjoyed it please leave comments or feedback. Thank you for reading.

Immi x