Chapter 2

Kelly was the first one awake, he always was. The first thing he did though was text Casey 'Hey man, I don't know if you came home last night. If you did its all fine but if not you might wanna come back Keeley wanted to go out for waffles this morning all of us. She also said if not she will sue us.'
Casey responded 'I'm driving home now Keeley probably picked up the sueing thing from the crazy people.'
'Yeah I don't know.'
'Keeley's becoming a woman, I'll move out for that part.'
'Oh no you won't if I'm dealing with it you are too.'
'Whatever anyways I'm almost there.'
'Yeah I've gotta wake Stella up then the little queen.'
Casey responded with '🤣'

Kelly put his phone on his bedside table and kissed Stella on the head and said "Stella you need to get up."
"I'm awake."
"If your awake get dressed I have to go awake Keeley up."
"Okay give me a minute." Kelly kissed her on the head. And went off to Keeley's room. "Keeley, up, get up we are going out for waffles." Keeley groaned on reply. "Keeley do you want fresh hot waffles from your favourite place or not?"
"Yeah."
"Then get your butt out of bed." Keeley moaned and Kelly took the covers off her. "Dad give me the covers back its cold."
"Get up." Keeley sat up with her eyes kinda open. Then the door opened someone said "Who's ready for waffles?" He walked down to Keeley's room. "Keeley I thought you were the one who wanted them."
"I do but dad stole the covers, he's so mean Uncle Casey."
"Come on we gotta go soon I have stuff to do."
"I'm up see?"  Casey laughed.
Kelly said "Clothes and shoes hurry up."
"Dad your not even dressed."
"Because I had to wake your pain in the ass up."
"I'm not a pain in the ass and both of you go I'm not getting changed in front of you." Kelly and Casey left the room. Keeley picked out some leggings and a jumper. She put on her converse and tied her hair up. She went into the kitchen "Uncle Casey see I'm dressed."
"Okay. I'll go get your dad and Stella."
"Hey Uncle Casey, were where you?"
"Out."
"All night?"
"I'm not getting into it with you."
"Fine."

They all left about ten minutes later then arrived at the waffles place about 5 minutes later. They went inside and sat down in a booth. They ordered then Keeley said "Dad. What were you and Stella up to last night?" Stella almost choked on her milkshake. Kelly said "We were playing monopoly." Keeley laughed
"Yeah right." Stella looked to stunned to speak
 "So you and Uncle Casey were doing the same thing? Playing monopoly. But he was at someone else's playing? Makes so much sense." Casey was laughing.

Kelly said "Yeah that's what we were doing." They finished there waffles and went home. Kelly dropped Stella home.
When he got home Casey and Keeley were laughing. When Kelly went over keeley walked off. "Casey what's going on with her?"
"I don't know ask her she's your daughter."
"Casey?"
"She likes Stella but."
"She's thinking about her mom again."
"Yeah go talk to her."
"Thanks man."

Kelly walked to Keeley's room and knocked on the door. "Keeley?"
"Give me a minute dad." Kelly tried to open the door. "Keeley why is your door locked?"
"Give me a minute."
"KEELEY SHAY SEVERIDE! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR NOW I WILL KICK IT DOWN!"
"God dad." Keeley opened the door.
"What have I said about locked doors?"
"Not to but I'm getting changed."
"No excuse no locked doors."
"Fine I'm sorry. What did you want anyways?"
"I need to talk to you."
"Okay?"
"Can I come in and sit down?"
"Fine." Keeley walked away from the door. Keeley sat on her bed. Kelly sat next to her on her bed. "Uncle Casey said you have been thinking about your mom."
"Yeah so what?"
"Keeley you can talk to me about anything. Also any questions you like."
"I am like her? Mom I mean?"
"Of course you are you look like her."
"Why did she leave?"
"She wasn't ready for a family, she wanted to stay but she just wasn't ready and she knew I could look after you and I would protect you with my life."
"I just wished I was old enough to remember her."
"I know Keeley I know you wish she was here but she isn't that's why, I try and get you to hang out wish some of the woman from work like Sylvie and Stella. Because your a little girl being raised by your dad and uncle, we don't have all the answers and some times it's going to be really awkward talking especially when you get older and we have to talk about puberty."
"Eww."
"I know. That is going to be the most weirdest talk ever. You know you can talk to me whenever the same with Uncle Casey. You can talk to who ever. You want. You've got Uncle cruz, Stella, Sylvie everyone."
"okay dad." 
"Now how about we go for a walk?"
"Okay."
"Don't forget your coat." Kelky got up leaving Keeley to get ready before coming back "Keels? Molly's tonight?"
"Yep."
"Okay let's go." They left the apartment for their walk.

Hi everyone, I know it's almost been a year and this chapter isn't great, but I hope you like it. Thanks for all the support!
Immy x