Chapter One Part Two: Battlefield On Indepenaced Day.

Kid Flash went on ahead when he saved the two doctors and he almost fell when I smiled and ran to stop beside the two boys after we stared at his attempt to not be sight embarrassed.

"Robin: So smooth."

"Rosalina: You gotta admit. He's fast."

"Aquald: Does he always have to run ahead? We had a plan. He...."

Even if I could speak when I and he looked to see if Robin was still there but he was gone. When we looked around until we heard laughing. Then we saw when he went swinging onto his gadget when u smiled and then looked at him before I winked politely at Aqualad and I made my way forward to the building.

Aqualad ran toward the firefighter when I went closer to the building before my hands waved out when I slowly began to feel the energy of my power slowly building up and right into my hands. Slowly my eyes brightened to a color white and my hands glowed a purple color when I looked at the burning building and fairly I was now aiming my power toward the fire.

"in potestate aeris. ignis abscedet. (In the power of the air. fire be gone.)

Slowly my power overpowered the fire where made a huge wind mixed with water softly collided with the fire into it. And slowly it was dying down when I looked over and at Aqualad with a smile where I knew that I was overwhelming myself where blood have dripped down my nose.

"Aqualad: I need to borrow that."

From his weapon, the water poured and then he went up into the air and softly saved the two male doctors or scientists when I wave my hand and then looked at the power of a tornado.

"aere dimitte." (Release the air.)

And so happily. It was gone.

So he went inside the building when I flew into the air more and then entered the room as well. My nose still bleeding when I looked over and at Robin who began to hack the computer when I wiped away the blood from my nose with my small glove then I softly looked around the room and smiled.

"Aqualad: Appreciate the help."

"Rosalina: Gentlemen."

"Robin: You handled it. Besides we're here to investigate, poetic justice, remember?"

Shortly then Aqualad began to leave the room when I followed him out the door and into the hall where then the Aqualad and I saw someone inside the elevator as well.

"Aqualad: There was something in the - -."

"Rosalina: I saw that too."

For a short second when Kid flash came from the corner when he and I along with Aqualad stared at the closed elevator door.