Chapter Two: Fireworks. Not Really.

When I was looking at him until he stared at me with my body against the wall, then slowly he walked over to the door and broke it apart where they stood, the hero, the Genomorph, and the scientist when I was in pain even if I tried to use my healing powers but I would have exhausted myself.

The male with a small Genomorph on his shoulder walked forward with a smirk to see that they were beaten and I was sitting up by the wall.

"Atta Boy."

Then suddenly I was being picked up when I fought the hero to get free until I was knocked out and into the darkness after I did not even remember where I was being taken. Sooner than expected I awoke with a gasp and well I was hanged and chained to the wall.

A painful feeling aches in the back of my head until I hear the voices and look around until I see Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Robin inside the containers. Slowly, they woke up when I tried to move away or break free and couldn't.

"Kid flash: What? What do you want?"

The male Just didn't speak when he only started at the three until I watched and winced at the same time when I was feeling my body becoming weak. They knew my weakness but how did they get it?

They all turned to look at me when I gave them a weak smile I let out a small gasp.

"RKid Flash: Quit staring. You're creeping me out. Where's Right heart?"

"Rosalina: Boys."

They all turned to look at me when i gave them a small smile.

"Robin: Uh, KF, how about we not tick off the guy who can fry us with a look? How are you doing over there?!"

"Rosalina: H...hanging in there, uhh."

They were worried for me when I was softly panting hard when I felt it, the pain was extracting was begging me to not scream. I knew that I had to be strong.

"Aqaulad: We only sought to help you."

"Rosalina: Boys, maybe he..?"

"Kid Flash: Yeah, we free you, you and you turn on us. How's that for gratitude?"

"Aquald: Kid, please be quiet now. I believe our new friend was not in full control of his actions."

When, Robin, on the other hand, after his glove hand made a lock pick from his fingers began to the lock. My eyes began to grow heavy and tired, and my face was becoming palmer. Before the boy clone began to speak I struggled to move when I winced and carefully looked up and saw something stabbed my wrist. I softly cried out but bit my lip which drew blood accidentally after I felt my powers were slowly being drained.

"Wha-what if I... what if I wasn't"

"Kid Flash: He can talk?"

"Yes, he can."

The three looked at each other when I looked at him then over at the three boys inside the glass cages. My eyes have begun to grow heavily Once more.

"Kid Flash: Not like I said it."

"Aqualad: The Genomorphs taught you telepathically."

"They taught me much. I can read, and write. I-I know the names of things."

"Robin: But have you seen them? Have they ever actually let you see the sky? Or the sun!"

"Rosalina: Poor man."