His Bed

A/O/B

When Harry goes into heat he just can't stand the strong scent coming from his roommate Louis' room. And since Louis isn't home...

***********************************************************************************
1238 words

The familiar tingling, the want to always be around, the way he listened to every command he was told, how didn't he realize his heat was coming up. It was embarrassingly obvious and he hadn't given it a second thought.

So that was why Harry was desperately trying to open the door to his apartment. It just wouldn't give in. His skin was burning and it took everything he had not to just shove three fingers up his bum right here.

He whined hopelessly and almost gave up but then the key finally turned and he pushed the door open. He could just be happy Louis wasn't gonna be home until next week. He would never be able to contain himself around his fit alpha roommate.

His clothes were of when he reached the living room. Slick was running down the inside of his legs. Suddenly a rush of heat bubbled through his veins and his knees buckled. If it was because he felt submissive or overwhelmed he didn't know but he knew what the beautiful scent was. Louis. He almost panicked. Louis can't be home!

He whined needily, his omega side taking over for a second. He looked to the door but it was still closed, and honestly the scent wasn't as strong as if Louis would actually be here.

Harry tried to ignore it and get all the way to his room. A new wave of Louis made him almost fall again. That's when he realized. Louis' bedroom door was open and now when he knew he had to hold himself back from the beautiful scent.

Louis was not home, but he would always smell so strong and his room was basically like a bomb of his sweet alpha scent.

Harry couldn't help it, he really couldn't. His omega had taken over completely and soon he found himself in Louis' room.

His slick had started dripping now and his blood was on fire.

He stumbled on the bed and inhaled Louis' beautiful scent in a deep breath while shoving two fingers up his bum.

"Lou" he moaned. It was muffled against the pillow.

He started pumping his fingers. "S-so go-od" his voice broke and he started fucking back on his fingers.

He needed Louis knot, he didn't care if they were 'just friends' (which they weren't but none of them admitted it) he needed it.

He put in a third finger and cried out. His slick was everywhere on the bed but he couldn't care less.

His favourite dildo was in the drawer in his own room but he couldn't get up now.

His fingers were far from enough, he would soon come, but he was still craving more. His lower stomach tightened and with his free hand he started stroking himself.

He let out a loud scream of Louis name as he came.

Just seconds after he was hard again. He whined. He needed his dildo.

So he quickly jumped of the bed and almost fell but didn't.

He ran to his room and opened the third drawer on his nightstand to find a green dildo. It was the biggest he owned.

He was close to just fall into his own bed, but it would feel so lonely, he needed to feel like someone was there, and if that had to be Louis, then Louis it would be.

He ran back to Louis' bedroom and unlike the first time something caught his eye.

The pile of clothes on the floor. He basically jumped down the pile and sniffed everything. And, oh god! Is that Louis boxers?

He didn't even give it a second thought before he pushed his nose into them. He moaned and bit down on them. Drool ran down his chin and his eyes rolled back in his head. It tasted soooo good!

He shoved his fingers back in his hole and started scissoring them. He would not make it to the bed.

"Louis!" He moaned over and over and over again. He couldn't wait longer. He rubbed the dildo against his inner thigh to get some slick on it before slowly pushing it in. His legs opened wider to take it all.

He bit down harder on the boxers and whimpered when the whole thing was in.

"Harry?"

Harry stilled his movements for a second. That voice was to familiar and would be soothing in any other situation.

He looked up, boxers still in his mouth, drool running down his chin, slick all over the carpet, legs trembling, dildo shoved deep in his ass, and met Louis blue eyes.

He couldn't bring himself to stop what he was doing. Now when he felt Louis fresh scent, stronger than any other time.

He moaned out a muffled 'Louis' and fucked back on the dildo. He started crying. This was the most embarrassing thing he had ever been through, and he couldn't stop. He couldn't even let the boxers go. And now when Louis' scent was ten times stronger he was just seconds from coming.

His stomach tightened and he was spurting white ribbons all over Louis clothes. It only took secondes before he was hard again. Louis scent stronger than ever.

"Louis! Knot!" Harry shouted and actually managed to let go of the boxers and stand up to run into the alphas arms.

He cried into his neck and secretly scented him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He whispered but still jerked his hips forward and moaned when he felt Louis cock.

Louis put his hands on his arms and pushed him away which made Harry sob.

"Please." Harry begged and fell to his knees. His hands immediately made it to Louis zipper and managed to pull it down before Louis could stop him.

The alphas hands gripped his wrists and moved them over his head. Harry looked up, and even if his eyes were clouded by both lust and tears he could see Louis' piercing blue eyes staring down at him.

"Please, please. I'll do anything." Harry kept begging and rocked on his foot which was placed in the exact right spot.

He cried out and pushed his head onto Louis' crotch.

He drooled all over his pants and it was probably a wet patch over them.

Suddenly Louis growled. Really growled and Harry cried out while getting his head pulled back.

Louis pulled him up to his feet and pushed him down on the bed. Harry grabbed Louis shirt while falling and heard it rip.

He looked at Louis' now bare chest and pushed his hips up.

"Louis!" He screamed at the top of his lungs when the fabric of the alphas jeans rubbed against his cock.

He felt Louis jerk his hips forward and screamed again.

He came.

Louis basically ripped his jeans and boxers of. Harry couldn't see but it didn't matter when Louis pushed in.

All the slick he had been producing made it easy and he screamed again, a little bit quieter.

Louis was immediately pounding into him and he kept making high pitched whimpers. He gripped the sheets when he was pushed up the bed by Louis' thrusts.

"Thank you Alpha!" he screamed as he came again. This time he dozed off immediately to finally get some sleep.