Poor John B (S. Cameron)

"Fuck Y/N, right there!"

Sarah was seeing stars. She had already experienced three orgasms, (approaching a fourth), and her girlfriend was showing no signs of letting up.

It was Y/N's birthday and Sarah wanted to show her appreciation by cooking the girl breakfast and wearing a brand new lingerie set. Safe to say, Y/N definitely felt appreciated.

Breakfast finished and dishes set aside, Y/N dove between Sarah's legs and had gotten quite comfy as she ate the blonde out mercilessly.

Sarah and Y/N met at a boneyard party after Topper had called Sarah a slut. Y/N had overheard and punched Topper, leading to a beat down the blonde boy wouldn't forget anytime soon.

Sarah had been pushed away from the fight as Y/N's fellow pogues jumped in and broke it up. Sarah had found the girl in John B's van holding a cold can of beer to her cheek as Kiara checked her for anymore injuries.

JJ noticed the presence of the Kook Princess and shooed the other pogues away so the two could talk. Sarah had thanked Y/N for defending her and in a shocking moment, kissed Y/N before taking her leave.

The two wouldn't meet again until another boneyard party where Sarah had sought out Y/N, an angry Topper following her, drunkenly yelling out degrading names.

Before Y/N could get a punch in, Sarah had kissed the girl in front of Topper, putting the final nail in the coffin of their relationship. JJ and John B took care of Topper when he tried to rush the two girls as Pope and Kie stood off to the side with smiles on their faces.

Since then, the two had been inseparable. The Cameron family had shockingly been supportive of the twos relationship. The Pogues had obviously been supportive, happy that their friend had finally found a girl.

Flash forward to present day, Sarah had finally reached the peak of her fourth orgasm. The blonde fell back against the bed panting as Y/N finally removed herself from her place between her legs.

"Fuck. Y/N. It's your birthday, I should be spoiling you." Y/N smirked kissing Sarah softly. "And you are. Letting me worship you is spoiling me thank you very much. Now, let me worship you some more."

Unknown to the two girls, the Pogues had pulled up outside of Y/N's house. "Okay. Everyone got everything?" The boys nodded at Kie as they all made their way out of the Twinkie. They all noticed that Sarah's Range Rover parked in front of the house.

"Well looks like the princess has already beat us here." John B snickered at JJ's comment, walking up to the front door. He tried the doorknob and luckily for him, it was unlocked. He turned to the group and gave a thumbs up.

"I'm gonna go in first and make sure they're asleep. I'll text when it's clear." The group nodded and allowed the boy to quietly sneak in.

John B quietly closed the front door and tiptoed to the back of the house but stopped. He heard quiet moans coming from behind Y/N's bedroom door. His face turned beet red as he kinda glanced through the crack of Y/N's door, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him.

His mind was indeed not playing tricks on him. When he looked in, he saw Y/N's bare ass and Sarah's legs wrapped around her waist as she fucked the blonde into the mattress.

He quickly turned and quietly made his way out of the house, running back to the Twinkie. The group looked at him confused. "So are they asleep?" Kie asked. John B stuttered. JJ quickly caught on as he burst into laughter, Pope and Kie looking at him confused.

"He walked in on them fucking! That's why he ran out!" Pope and Kie also burst out in laughter as the Twinkie peeled out of Y/N's yard.

Later that day, Sarah and Y/N had met up with the Pogues to go on a chill boat ride. When they arrived, John B refused to look at the girls. They brushed it off for the time being until finally Y/N asked.

"John B. What is up with you? You haven't acknowledged me or Sarah since we got here!" The Pogues started laughing as John B'a face turned extremely red. Sarah looked on confused. "Did something happen?"

JJ finally broke. "We went to your house this morning to surprise you and John B walked in to you and Sarah fucking each other's brains out."

Sarah and Y/N both blushed as the Pogues laughed harder. John B finally spoke up. "I think I'm gonna willingly drown during this boat trip."

Y/N joined in on the laughing and looked at John B.

"I can give you some tips if you want."

"No!"