Two Is Better Than One (S. Cameron/K. Carerra)

Y/N didn't know what to do.

She was having a gay crisis. Not that she cared about that, she has one every day. 

It was what the crisis was about. 

Sarah Cameron and Kiara Carerra and the crush she had on both of them.

She thinks it started with Sarah. They had met during school. Y/N was new and Sarah was on the welcoming committee. The two had hit it off almost immediately and became best friends. Kiara, on the other hand, Y/N had met when she got a job at the Wreck. Kiara trained her and during training, Y/N had also met the Pogues. 

The girl had her feet in both worlds. She didn't care about the whole Kooks v Pogues battle that had been happening well before she moved to OBX with her brother. When Sarah joined the Pogues, the blonde convinced her to join her. The more she hung out with both girls, the more her feelings for both grew. 

After the whole "get the gold" plans and the "find El Dorado" plans, Sarah and Kiara had gotten together. After hearing the news, Y/N's heart broke. Any confidence she had to reveal her feelings for the two girls flew out the window. She began to distance herself from the Pogues to help cope with the heartbreak. 

After about a week and a half of fake excuses and bailing out on plans, Sarah and Kiara noticed Y/N's absence. "Hey, has anyone heard from Y/N?" Everyone looked at Sarah. JJ spoke up first. "She's been avoiding us for some reason. I tried to go over to her place to get her for an early morning sesh yesterday, but her brother said she wasn't feeling good."

Sarah and Kiara automatically went into "worry mode". Y/N always let them know when she wasn't feeling good. The two decided to go on a trip to the store and then to Y/N's.

The two walked up the gravel path to Y/N's front door. Y/N and her brother lived on Figure 8. Their parents had passed 6 years prior to them moving to OBX and left a hefty sum of money left behind that helped Y/N's brother start his construction business. As the years went on, the business grew and racked in the cash. 

Sarah and Kiara rang the doorbell and waited. Y/N's brother opened the door, smiling at the girls. "Hey guys. Y/N's not feeling good. It's not a good time." Kiara spoke up. "Actually Drew, that's why we're here. We wanted to check in on her."

Drew sighed. He knew what was going on with Y/N. She had told him her dilemma regarding the two girls in front of him and he agreed to help her hide. He rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know guys. Y/N isn't really up for guests."

The two girls pleaded with the man until he relented. They headed up to Y/N's room, gently knocking on the door. Sarah spoke up. "Y/N? It's Sarah and Kie. Can you open the door?" The two were met with silence. Kiara decided to have a go. "Come on Y/N, we are worried about you and want to know that you're okay." The two waited again until they heard shuffling behind the door. 

The door clicked open and revealed a tired, puffy eyed Y/N. The girls hearts broke at the sight of the girl as they walked into the room, gently guiding Y/N back to bed. "Y/N, what's wrong? Drew said you weren't feeling good." Y/N sniffled as Sarah placed her hand on Y/N's forehead. "You don't feel warm." Y/N shook her head. "Not sick. Sad." That made the girls hearts break more. Y/N was always bubbly and happy. That's why Sarah and Kiara called her their sunshine girl. 

Kiara gently wrapped her arms around Y/N, pulling her back into her front. "Why didn't you tell us? We would've been here sooner." Y/N stayed silent, looking down in her lap. Sarah noticed the silence. "Babe, we want to help. Please tell us what's wrong." Y/N shook her head. "I can't. Especially not to you two." Kie and Sarah shared a confused look with each other. "Why can't you tell us?" 

Y/N sighed, finally looking at Sarah. "Because it would ruin out friendship and I don't want to lose either of you." Kiara stroked her arms gently. "Whatever it is, it could never ruin our friendship. Just tell us." Y/N took a deep breath. I guess this is it.

"I have feelings for the two of you."

A/N:

My requests are always open. If you have any send them my way. I haven't gotten any in a while so I hope you guys didn't forget about me. If you have requests, request them in the book you want so it's easier for me to keep track. I'm no longer writing for my Dove Cameron book, Pitch Perfect book, Riverdale book and my Good Place book. Every other book is open for requests.