𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 - 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧

you sat and waited. your eyes dull and cloudy.
everyday went by, and seemingly, the energy drained from your body.

you glanced to the gates, then to the red car you drove in. standing up, you walked over to place your hand on the nice car.

"surely is nice for a place like this.." you exhaled, leaning on the car as you sat in the road.

suddenly, a voice, muffled but audible rang through the game arena.
you looked up, tilting your head forward.

scrunching your face, you relaxed and stood up.
"let's hear this.." you said, pushing yourself over.

your knees buckled, causing you to stop and groan in drowsiness. "sleep is so limited.." you spoke, clearly agitated.

you fixed yourself up and leaned against the large gate.

"𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚.." was all you could makeshift of.
everything else was inaudible.

you turned your back to face the inside of the gate. looking through you saw your companions, excluding niragi, and a team of unknown players on the other side.

you held your hand onto one of the bars at the gate.
the drowsiness sweeping over you was making you tipsy in a way, as holding onto the bar was keeping you sturdy.

blinking your eyes drowsily, you felt your knees buckle once more and you fell to the ground shortly after, the energy to keep standing slowly fading.

you questioned everything, wondering if you should cancel your plans for the jack of hearts.
"no.." you croaked, holding softly onto the bar. you felt many of emotions flood through you as you struggled to keep together.

"come on, survive, all of you.." you wailed.
what was weighing you down was the fear that you'd be witnessing your companion's final moments.

sniffling, you took a breath in and regained a structure to where you could stand. standing up, not tall, but enough where you could stand proudly.. you watched.

the groups split up into two different sides of the arena.
"yeesh.. i won't see anything from here." you shifted your weight from leaning onto the barred gate to standing on your own. you went back to a place you were sitting at, and slumped down slowly. your back against the wall, you shut your eyes.

your eyes blazed with a tint of hope, but they were mostly dull on the outside.
you shut them shortly and fell into a soft sleep as your body could not handle being awake for much longer, as the drowsiness was eating away at you.

you woke up to the siren and cheering of an announcer.
you groaned and swatted at the large tv with your hand.

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨. 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩.

you could hear the faint wails and screams from inside. you sighed, and stood up.
a smile planted on your face. "they've won.." you felt your eyes finally adjust and the bluriness in the corner was gone.

feeling around your face, you felt your red, hot skin and the dry tears. scoffing, you shoved them off with your arm. you stood by the car, sitting on the front.

you watched them all swarm out a few minutes later. their faces were pale and drained. you could tell something had happened.
jumping down, you fixed yourself to a more concerned expression.

"what happened?" you questioned, walking over to them instead of them walking over to you.
arisu's face was flooded with tears. usagi had been wounded in her head.