e i g h t y t h r e e : birthday suits

as much as i wanted to, i couldn't hate her.

those little almond eyes that frustrated me to no end, the shadows on her face that seemed to reveal her features more than conceal, the inexperienced lips that were only mine to ravish.

no, i could not hate her. especially with her imperfect, lithe body writhing under me.

right now, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights- jumping at the mere sound of her bated breath. i could hear her palpitating heartbeats all the way from her. i had to be sure. for one last time.

"ira, are you absolutely sure?" all rational judgements disappeared the moment she met my doubt with her arched back. her fingers dug into my back with a trembling urgency, the paces of our mingling breaths turning wild with need. god, she really would be the death of me.

my senses were overpowered with the taste of her mouth, the citrusy essence of her skin and with a silent warning, i entered her.

her breath got stuck in her throat and her whole body stiffened.

"relax. it is going to hurt more if you're going to be tensed like that."

"it hurts, adrian. it hurts." it physically pained me to see a silent tear roll down her cheeks.

"hush, baby. look at me, look at me." her bambi eyes were flimsy, a look of agony etched on her face. leaning down, i peppered little kisses over her face in desperate hopes of getting her distracted. slowly, her hips relaxed and began to match my pace.

nobody spoke- we were stuck in a moment between desire and apprehension. the strings of the lust started with a slow adagio that twisted into a intense allegretto, only to eventually return into a quiet lento until both of us reached the brink of our breakeven point.

wild breaths. tangled limbs. dampened hair. flushed cheeks. she was ethereal, a goddess. and all i wanted to do was worship her. until she spoke, that is.

"adrian, i think i have a cramp in my leg."

and all i wanted to do was worship her more.

[a/n: you guys [especially the silent ones] better freak out, okay? seven uploads in a day= my love for you all. ]