What happened?

Gingerbrave. a sweet boy really! There wasn't anyone who didn't love him, the sweetest boy Wizard had ever met. They were best friends, along with Chill pepper, Custard the 3rd, and Strawberry. They all would go on adventures and explore Earthbread together. And there wasn't a cookie who love Gingerbrave!

————————————————————————————

"Wizard, come look at this!"

I walk over to see Gingerbrave crouching down by the garden in front of his home. There sit a little snail.

"Look how tiny this snail hahah!"

I nod my head in agreement. Though Gingerbrave was my best friend, I still didn't talk much. I was introverted and spent most of my time reading alone. Gingerbrave was the complete opposite of me. A loud extrovert who wanted to be everyone's friend. He continued to laugh about a tiny snail in his garden before I finally zoned out.

"Earthbread to Wizard!"

I snap back to see Gingerbrave waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry Gingerbrave.."

"Hey you two, want anything to eat?"

Chili Pepper called.

"Sure!"

Gingerbrave responded. If i'm being honest, i didn't want anything to eat. I wasn't hungry, but if it pleased my friends i'll do it. I'd do anything for them after, just like they would do anything for me.

———————————————————————————

The two sat down to eat some cake with the rest of their friends. life was great, at least it was. Gingerbrave took one bite and suddenly felt a tight feeling in his chest. though he ignored it as he didn't want to disappoint his friends. So he ate. and finished. He didn't feel well at all.

[TW for throw up in the next paragraph]

Gingerbrave went into his house and immediately ran for the bathroom. he threw up, everything he had ate. he strongly disliked to throw up, as anyone would. he washed out his mouth and sat on his bed. he didn't know how long he sat there but it seems like hours. he flutter his eyes shut and took a nap. When Gingerbrave woke up, it was 02:00 am. Something didn't feel right with Gingerbrave. like he had slept a whole week, he felt groggy and dizzy. He stood up and dragged his limbs down the tiny steps. he grabbed a glass from his cabinet and poured himself a glass of water. It was cold, it burned his mouth almost. He put the cup down, but around where he put his lips was dark.. he turn on the lights, and the area was black. he panicked and spat into the sink. his spit was completely black. He began to grow extremely worried and wondered if he should call Wizard over to help him.. Maybe tomorrow he'll visit Pure Vanilla Cookie.. So Gingerbrave went back upstairs and began to sleep again.

Despite being extremely worried about earlier, Gingerbrave managed to lull himself back to sleep pretty quickly. It was already 07:00 o'clock when he awoke again. gingerbrave went to the bathroom to wash up and go to meet his friends. When Gingerbrave brave looked into the mirror, he saw a figure stand behind him, looming over his shoulder. the figure was completely black. a silhouette with beady white eyes staring at Gingerbrave.