Where are you?!

Gingerbrave looked into the mirror with fear. He felt glued to his potion, unable to move or blink. The figure approached closer and closer before, it disappeared.. He looked down at his hands, trembling uncontrollably and pale. He nearly collapsed onto the cold bathroom floor. his feet stung from standing on it for too long.

*knock knock*

"GINGERBRAVE! are you here..?!"

Wizard sounded very panicked. as though Gingerbrave had gone missing and this was his last resort. He looked up at the mirror. There was black ooze seeping from his mouth.. He wiped it with his wrist and ran down the stairs. he flung open the door, out of breath.

"Sorry!"

"When did you get here?!"

"What do you mean, Wizard? i woke up like, an hour ago."

"We looked here first! we haven't seen you all morning and thought you went missing.."

"Oh.. Wait what? What are saying? Who's 'we'? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOOKED HERE FIRST?!"

He raised his voice, startling Wizard a bit. Gingerbrave had many questions. Why was Wizard looking for him? Who was 'we'? How did they look inside his home?!

"Sorry.. Wh-What.. How, rather, did you get into my house?"

"you texted Strawberry to come over..? and when she came in, you weren't anywhere to be seen."

"Texted..? i haven't touched my phone since last night.."

"Then who texted her?"

Gingerbrave widened his eyes and began to panic. Had that thing in the bathroom texted his friend to come into his home?!

"Oh and by the way, why are you covering your mouth?"

Gingerbrave looked down, he had forgotten about that. He moved his hand in a way where his mouth was still covered but he could see his hand. it was soaked in the black liquid that had managed to escape faster as he spoke. Gingerbrave shook his head and ran back up the stairs. Wizard ran after him, catching his arm at the top stair.

"GINGERBRAVE WHATS WRONG?!"

Gingerbrave had put his hand down, revealing the black liquid spilling from his mouth.

"ginger..brave..?"

"Please let me go i have to go to the bath-"

"no. what's going on?! who texted Strawberry?! WHAT IS IN YOUR MOUTH?!"

"I DONT KNOW!!!"

Wizard took a step down, angry, he left. He didn't even try to stop him, he started to feel extremely dizzy. Wizard was halfway through the door before he heard a thud.

"Gingerbrave?!"

Gingerbrave had passed out