Last year of collage

Star PoV
This year is are last year of collage I I can't wait to graduate. I was finishing my last minute homework since we had time. Once I had finished everyone came downstairs and we headed of to collage.

Sophie PoV
We all walked to are spot on the field. Me and Hayes have same classes and justin and star have the same classes.

Me and Hayes had spits first so we went to go to are lesson. We said bye to star and Justin because they have music. I think Justin is going to be famous one day because he can really sing.

End of the day
Hayes PoV
Since it was the end of the day and we finished collage. We were able to go early. Once we all went home to get ready for this graduating party.

Once we were all ready we head out because it been heeled on the beach. We got there and it was really fun. The girls da. Straight to the beer. Me and Justin are not drinking because someone has to look after these girl.

Midnight
It getting late so we decided to go find the girl. We have been looking for them for hour. We finally found them. Once we had got them they were really drunk and let me tell they are really funny when they are drunk.

Justin PoV
Once we had found the girls they were really drunk😂. We put them in the car and they fell asleep instantly. Me and Hayes just laughed and talked to each other. I was thinking I want to get married to Sophie. I asked Hayes "I won't to marry Sophie". I looked at him he looked shocked " I think that a great idea I would like to get married to star to"