You and me Forever

I woke up to the pounding on the door, I groaned at the disturbance and snuggled into the strong body holding me. He tightened his arms around me pulling me closer.  The pounding on the door stopped and I relaxed in his hold almost slipping back into sleep.

A few minutes later the pounding on the door started again forcing me out of my relaxed state. I shook Ahan, forcing him to wake up. He grumbled in his sleep pulling me tighter against him and almost suffocating me to death. I finally kicked him and forced him to break apart from me, He woke up with a start looking at me like I am missing a couple of screws in my head. By now we both were very much awake staring each other down. 

" What the hell, women?!" 

" Don't 'what the hell' me go open the door" I grumbled still sleepy from my abrupt awaking. 

I was still sore, and we only went to sleep at the crack of the dawn. My whole body felt well spent, not to mention I am butt-ass naked.

Ahan got out of bed put on the discarded pair of shorts and padded towards the suite door. I vaguely heard the sound of the door opening and the sound of Varun's voice. My eyes wandered over to the clock on my nightstand, and all the sleep vanished from my eyes. The clock ticked at 1:30, I threw off the duvet from my body and hobbled into the shower. A sharp pain shot up from between my thighs, making me wince in pain, but I turned on the bath and added some bath salt, getting into the half-full tub. 

*

I rushed into the dining hall now fully clothed and freshly bathed. Ahan was already sitting on the table grumbling to himself possibly because I shooed him away when he asked me to let him have a bath with me. Varun looked at me with thinly veiled mischief and a knowing smirk dancing on his lips. I looked away from him clearing my throat nervously and getting into my seat beside Ahan. 

No one asked me anything about our late arrival today rather everyone followed on with their lunch as per usual. 

I looked around me searching for Ansh who seemed to have wandered away again after he had started crawling. Everyone had gotten attached to him quickly from the family members to the workers, and he managed to create a soft in everyone's heart. I too have formed a particularly strong bond with him, spending the majority of my time with him. 

Just as I was about to call someone to find him a maid came running with him in her arms, her hands covered in mud along with Ansh who seemed to have taken a bath in a lake of mud. Though that didn't deter him from letting out a series of giggles enjoying himself to the fullest. 

I couldn't help but let out a peal of laughter looking at him caked in mud. The only visible part of his body was his big grey eyes shining with mirth. Varun let out a cackle of laughter and I vaguely heard the click of a phone camera. 

Before I could pick him up Ahan had already looped him in his arms And gave him a spin, making the mud splatter upon him too. I shook my head at their antics but my heart especially warmed at their interaction. Ahan has taken a keen interest in him always keeping him near and safe. 

I finally managed to peel Ansh away from him and shooed him away to the bathroom who compiled after a few grumbles. 

I peeled away my sweaty clothes from my body throwing them in the hamper. Ansh peacefully slept in the bedroom, the exhaustion had seemingly knocked him out. Making him take the vaccine was one hell of a work, he didn't cry too much but the stubbornness of not putting his hand forward was the real work. 

The heat of Rajasthan is a real bitch and I couldn't wait to just dive right in the bed after a shower. 

I turned on the cold spray of water, allowed my body to cool down, and then wrapped a towel around myself, changing into fresh clothes. A soft knock resounded in the room, I opened the door to see Varun waiting, a small frown marrying his face.