𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Enola's POV :
After finishing my new painting, I contacted Tewkesbury to let him know.

"Hey Tewkes, what's up?"

"Nothing, why?" He said, "I wanted to inform you that I've finished my painting." I said, "What?" He exclaimed, "Enola, I am so proud of you!"

"I wish you were here." I said in a low tone, and Tewkesbury sighed, "Hey, don't worry, I'll make it out soon." He said

I grinned, "You better be, um, I'll go and publish my painting in a few, so I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

I stepped out of my art room with the painting, having it covered with a big rug.

"Ethan, Iz, are you ready for the reveal?" I questioned, "You finished it?!" Izzie yelled, I nodded, and I pulled down the rug.

"I've got to schedule the closest time for a ceremony." I said, "Oh, I know a guy who handles ceremonies." Ethan says

"Thank you so much, Ethan. I owe you one." I said, "I'll ring him up now," Ethan said before leaving the register area.

After about thirty minutes, Ethan came back out. "He said he'll schedule one tonight," he informed. "Oh my God, thank you so much, Ethan; you're a life saver," I said before embracing him.

"6 PM," Ethan said before walking back to sit next to Izzie. "Got it, 6 PM," I said before entering my room.

I contacted Tewkesbury. "Get here before 6," please. I said, and Tewkesbury sighed, "I'll find a way."

"Thank you so much," I said before hanging up.

Tewkesbury's POV :
After Enola hung up on her phone, I had to find a plan to sneak out. I tapped my foot, thinking of an idea.

I suddenly had a light bulb moment, and I sprinted over to Phoebe's room to see her and Sherlock having a conversation.

"James? "What is it?" Phoebe questioned, "I need to get to Oxford before 6 p.m.," and I responded,

"What can I do to help?"

"My scheme is, I tell mother I would go out to purchase something, but..."

"You'll be going to the train station instead." Phoebe interrupted, and I pointed my index finger at her.

"Don't betray me." I said, and Phoebe looked at me with a weirded-out face: "Betray you?" because in reality I am secretly working for people who shot me? "Don't worry, I've got you."

"Thanks," I said before hugging her and exiting the room. I went to the area where my mother and uncle were.

"Mother, I need to go somewhere quickly," I informed, scratching the back of my neck. "And where might that be?" Mother interrogated, "I'm going to go shopping for some... music tapes, then I'll get straight home."

"Better be"

I got out of the house, swiftly ran outside the gate, and went to the train station. I went to a guy who was buying tickets, I purchased tickets, and I went to the train as soon as possible.

After fifty-three minutes, I stepped out. and took a cab all the way to Enola's art gallery.

Enola's POV :
I sit down at one of my chairs, seeing everyone chatting and having champagne, and they all look like they have champagne problems.

I tap my leg, while biting my finger, and I notice Izzie and Ethan laughing. It looked like he complimented her dress; they really were enchanted to meet each other.

Izzie then noticed me, she excused Ethan because she had to talk to me, then she sat next to me, and I glance at her.

"Want some?" Izzie said handing me out a champagne, while drinking hers, I replied with a simple head shake "What's going on?" "Tell me," she interrogated.

"Tewkesbury told me he'd be here; it's 5:55." I said in a concerned tone, "Hey, you know Tewkes has a horrible family; he might not come." Izzie said, "I sighed deeply."

"I'm going to go behind my entrance curtain." I said with a grin, "Me and Ethan could come with you, that's if you like." Izzie said, and I nodded.

"Ethan!" She yelled, and he ran up to us and asked, "What's up?" He questioned, "Do you want to go with us?" I asked, and he replied with a quick nod.

"Let's go, the ceremony starts in four minutes," Izzie said as she walked, and we followed. I took a deep breath, knowing Tewkesbury wasn't in the crowd.

"Hey, you can do this; the curtains are going to open." Izzie said, making my mouth form a smile. Next thing I knew, I was at a stage with a lot of people staring at me.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I would love to thank everyone here today so much for attending. This painting has a very interesting story behind it. I was saying but was interrupted as I saw Tewkesbury running to the crowd.

I glanced at him, and so did he. I grinned and resumed my speech: "It has an interesting story behind it." But, without further ado, let's show the painting, Izzie and Ethan. Would you like to do the honors?

They pulled down the cloth that was covering it, and everyone started cheering, "The Garden of Love, everyone." My eyes were attached to Tewkesbury's, and I grinned at him.

As everyone was chatting and having a champagne again, I walked over to Tewkesbury and embraced him tightly, asking, "How did you do this?" I said with my teeth gritting, "I didn't want to miss the publishing." He said as I hugged him tightly.

As we were chatting, a guy came up to me and said, "Miss Holmes, might I talk to you privately for a moment?" He asked, "Okay, excuse me for a moment." I said walking with the guy, we went to a room with no one.

He pinned me against the wall and held my hand and his other hand on my left cheek. I was very weirded out by this, and he came closer, saying, "You look so beautiful, Miss Holmes." He rubbed my cheek, and I started getting weirded out more.

I tried to open the door, but he shut me up by grabbing me by the mouth from behind.

Phoebe's POV :
As I was having a conversation with Sherlock, I suddenly heard my door unlock: "Hide!" I told him, "I looked back to see my mother and uncle coming in."

"Mother, Uncle, what are you doing here?" I questioned, "Your brother left about an hour ago saying he'd be quick; do you know where he is?" Mother asked, I gave a headshake, and she then rolled her eyes.

"Whimbrel snuck out again," Mother realized as they both walked out. As they reached the door, I blocked them.

I gave them a glare. "You do not want to step out of this door," I said, then my uncle pulled out a gun. My eyes widened. The next thing I knew, he discharged my shoulder.

They sprinted out of the hall as I lay bleeding.

Enola's POV :
My scream was muffled by the guy holding my mouth, and I then passed out. After a few minutes, I woke up to see everything plain black.

I found out I was blindfolded and handcuffed. I tried to move, but the guy put his index finger over my mouth.

"I will kill you if you scream." The guy said, "I felt him go closer, but my legs were free, so I kicked him, letting him fall to the ground."

I took off my blindfold, and as I tried to open the door, he grabbed me from behind. I struggled to move. Tewkesbury opened the door just in time.

Phoebe's POV :
I lay down on the floor bleeding, and I saw Sherlock sprinting: "Pheebs, stay with me," he said as he knelt down and grabbed the back of my head.

"It's gonna be okay" He said that as he carried me to my room, he found alcohol and a needle. He sewed the open part of my shoulder

"You're okay," he said, which made my mouth form a small grin.

Enola's POV :
As Tewkesbury opened the door, he ran to the guy and gave him a punch. I glanced at him, then gave him an embrace.

We kept eye contact, and not even after one second, when I collided my lips with his, I pulled away grining.