𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

Izzie's POV :
As I was at the register, organizing money, the door opened: "Hello, how may I help you?" I welcomed "May I buy the Garden of Love painting?" The woman responded, "I'm sorry, we don't have copies yet."

"Then give me the original." The woman excused "It belongs to Miss Holmes; I'm sorry, madame." I say politely, "Where is Miss Holmes? Let me talk to her." The woman says furiously, I took a deep breath and called Enola.

"Hello?" Enola says, "Enola, this lady wants to speak to  I say while giving the lady the phone.

Enola's POV :
"This is Enola Holmes speaking," I mutter. "Hello Miss Holmes, this lady on the register told me you guys don't have copies of the Garden of Love painting, so she can't give me the original." The lady complained.

"She's right, we are not selling the painting unless we have copies of it already, Miss," I answered. "Ugh! "I am so opposed to this." She said forcefully hanging up the phone, and I had a confused look in my face.

I stood up and left the room. Tewkesbury followed me, asking, "What happened?" He questioned, "I just, um, need to go to the art gallery; someone is complaining; I'll be back." I say, then I collide my lips with his, and I then pull away.

"I'll see you later." I then exited the door to go to my art gallery. I walked all the way there to see Izzie boring her nails, "Izzie..."

"Have you read the newspaper?" She asked without looking at me, "No?" I responded with confusion, and Ethan then gave me the newspaper.

Is Enola Holmes hiring bad employers?
Written by Maya Brooks

"Wait—Maya Brooks?" Izzie!  She is one of the richest people in Oxford; she can sell you! "Iz, I don't want you getting into any trouble."

I was on my way to buy a new painting for my home when I decided to buy from Enola Holmes' Art Gallery. But then she wasn't there; she had an employee called Isabelle Wright, and she told me she couldn't sell the painting because it was "against the rules."

"Enola, I wasn't aware!" Izzie yelled, tearing up, and I then sat next to her. "It's fine," I said, comforting her. I then went out, and I saw a ceremony going on; it was a talk about my art gallery.

I sprinted onto the stage rapidly and stole the microphone from Maya. "I want to tell everyone that yes, we would love to sell my new painting, but not for now."

"Then why publish it already?" Someone from the crowd sighs, "I wanted to show everyone my wor- Screw it, if you have a problem with me-"

"We don't have a problem with you; we have a problem with Isabelle Wright," Maya says furiously. I gulped and left the stage embarrassment

Izzie's POV :

I tapped my legs and bit my nails, and Ethan walked into me and asked, "Are you okay?" He questioned, "I smack my hand onto my face. I have caused a complaint in this art gallery." "I'm the problem; it's me."

Ethan patted my back. "Listen, you need to calm down; you were doing what was right; they were the ones who started the opposition."

I gazed at him and gave him a small grin, as did he. I stared at his lips, and as I looked back up at him, he crashed his lips onto mine. I was surprised but kissed him back.

Our lips moved in sync, we grinned in between the kisses, and we continued kissing till we heard the sound of the door opening.

My eyes widened as I was panicking; it was my mother: "You escaped Miss Harrison's finishing school for young ladies?" And got a job as a cashier in the most famous painter's art gallery, you need to be sent to a boarding school.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mrs. Katherine, but Isabelle is an excellent worker, and she was just following the rules," Ethan said, defending me. My mother crossed her arms and gave me a glare.

"Mother, I couldn't bear one more minute there!" "I got a job already!" I yelled, and Mother closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "A job which you failed to do! Boys!"

I was confused, till I saw people from a boarding school for troubled teens. They grabbed my elbows and dragged me out.

I cried looking back. I saw Enola saying, "Izzie?" She said as she ran up to me, but a guard stopped her by standing in front of Enola. I looked at Enola while crying. I was in the van.

Enola's POV :

I gaze at Ethan, crying.  I run to Tewkesbury's apartment. He stood up and read a book. "What happened?"  Tewkesbury questioned

"Izzie, she got taken away." I say in a teary tone, and Tewkesbury embraces me, "It's going to be okay." He says he's giving me a kiss on the lips.

I grabbed the right side of his face as our lips moved in sync, he held my chin, and we lay down, not pulling our lips apart.

He was now on top of me, and he softly pulled away from the kiss while grinning, "I love you, James Tewkesbury." I say, holding his face, "I love you too, Enola Holmes."

Phoebe POV :
I lay down weak after my uncle shot me. I saw Sherlock going inside and giving me a glass of water. "Thanks," I say, taking a sip.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned as I responded with a quick nod, "I am, it's just that, I have been shot by my own uncle twice, and that's not what family does."

"Well, there are cruel people, and they could possibly be in your family. Hey, you'll be alright." Sherlock says colliding my lips With his

I pulled away, grinning. "And there is something else bugging me," I say as Sherlock gives me a curious face, "My brother, James." "He doesn't want to get married; he is in love with your sister, and he doesn't want to get married. That's it!" I explained

"It's great that you're concerned about the marriage, but you know, miracles happen," Sherlock says.