seeing her in person

Bruce W POV

The next morning the avengers and the justice league woke up early to watch their soulmate some more before she came to shield and avengers tower.

After eating a quick breakfast they gathered around in the living room and turned back on their access to her internal camera.

Naomi laid between Eddie and Michael, with her head resting on Eddie's chest and Michael with his arm across her waist. Her bare back was facing the camera so we knew what had happened between them.

Tony: looks like they got frisky last night

Steve: What's wrong with you?

Tony: what! it's true look, she got laid.

Nat: tony, shut up!

Tony: rude!

Everyone rolled their eyes and shook their heads. Tony never failed to amuse them. We looked back at the screen hearing knocking on a door.

Maid: ma'am you need to wake up

Noami: thank you maria im up now

Noami got up, slipping on her robe before venturing into her bathroom. 15 minutes passed and she came out wrapped in a towel

Noami: Come on eddie, Micheal, wake up we got errands to run before your interview at stark tower. Michael, you could work with Bruce Banner.

Michael: you are right I could

Eddie: oh! I forgot!

Jumping up he ran into the shower quickly showering and jumping out with a towel around his waist. He ran into their closet putting on an outfit Naomi had summoned with her powers. Michael quickly ran in the shower after Eddie and came out with a towel around his waist as he too put on his outfit Naomi made for him and watched Naomi get dressed in hers.

(PIC) (their outfits, Naomi, Eddie and Michael left to right)

Naomi: looking good eddie come lets wake up santi

Naomi: looking good eddie come lets wake up santi. Walking to his room Naomi sat on his bed and caressed his forehead waking him up gently

Naomi: good morning santi, you have to get up to eat breakfast, shower, get dressed and go see your new school if you want to come with us to stark tower my love