Chapter 17 - The One Mistake

Y/n's POV:

I thought of surprising him by going to his office. I parked my car in the parking area and happily walked toward his cabin. But what I saw there surprised me. I gasped.

There I saw something horrible. Taehyung was kissing his secretary Yeri very passionately. This was my worst nightmare. I never thought he would do this to me. I'm pregnant with his child, but he is cheating on me. How many days has he been doing this to me?

Like a fool, I trusted him and gave my everything to him. Why Taehyung, why? My whole body started to shake, and the scan report of our child dropped onto the floor and made a sound. It made him pull away from the kiss. I couldn't see his face now. So I ran away.

Taehyung's POV:

A sudden sound caught my attention and I turned toward the sound. I spotted y/n with teary eyes. Shit, what have I done? I kissed my secretary, thinking it was y/n. What I did to my secretary was sexual harassment. And y/n, she never gonna forgive me. Is she gonna leave me? No.. no.. no... I couldn't live without her. Before I could explain, she ran away.

"Go, get your wife, sir. You can explain to me later, "Yeri said with a slight nod.

Without wasting another second I started to follow y/n.

Yeri's POV:

I have been working with him for years. I know about him. He is not the type to kiss random people. He must have an explanation. I hope they both solve their misunderstanding.

Y/n's POV:

What have I done wrong? I sniffle.

Why did he kiss her? Am I not enough? He doesn't love me anymore. Tears filled my eyes and spilled over. I wiped my cheeks with my fingers, but new tears tumbled down before I could mop the old ones away. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't want to see him now. Was he going to divorce me?

I sob audibly. Then what about our child? Why did he do this to me? Why does he have to hurt me like this? Why? I continue sobbing.

Taehyung's POV:

I messed up badly. I never wanted to do this to her. I loved her so much. She was the love of my life. From the moment I saw her at our wedding, I knew she was the one. My heart ached to see her teary eyes. I never saw her like this. She was the bravest woman I met in my life and now she was crying because of me. It was all because of me. I hurt her so much in the past.

"Y/n, where are you?"

Tears burned his eyes and they welled so quickly he couldn't blink them away. They weren't sad tears. They were angry tears. He was angry at himself for doing this. He knows he messed up everything. But still, he wants to explain himself and beg for her forgiveness. He searched the streets nearby and finally found her.

After 7 Years...

Taehyung's POV:

On a bright summer evening, I sat near a window and sipped a coke while enjoying the scenery. yummy.

Why does everyone love coffee? They are torturing themselves. I felt bad for their taste buds. We should keep our taste buds happy by drinking cherry-flavored coke, I smile.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?"

I heard y/n voice behind me, and I turned to see her. She looks at me with a curious look on her face. She hates when I drink coke every day. I hid the can behind me.

"I was thinking about what I have done in my previous life to have a beautiful wife like you," I said with a flirtatious smile on my face.

She blushed. I can see the visible pink shade on her cheeks. She walked towards me and sat on my lap.

"You are drinking coke, right?" How did she find out?

"I know you better than you know yourself," she tells me.

"Haha, right!" I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you and sorry, y/n," I apologize.

"Huh? For what?"

"Thanks for giving me a second chance after what happened 7 years before. I'm sorry for doing that to you". The atmosphere in the room changed. She held my hands tightly.

"What happened has happened, let's not talk about that. Let's focus on the present. Okay?"

Before I could say anything, our front door opened. There we could see our little daughter, Aerum, in school uniform. She ran towards y/n and started to cry.

"Amma! Appa going eat me!" Y/n carried Aerum in her arms and asked her what happened with a worried look.

"My little bear, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Appa going to.. eat me," she sniffles.

"What? Who told you that?"

"My friends told me. One day your appa gonna eat you. That's why he always calls you Kimchi," they said.

Oh no. my daughter is crying thinking i would eat her one day, and my wife is throwing daggers with her eyes at me. Ah, someone help me, please!

Ding dong! Thank god, the bell saved me.

"I will open the door.. haha." I walked to the door and opened it. There I saw my brother, Jungkook.

"Ah Jungkook, my little brother, come inside!"

"What happened Hyung?"

"Jungkook, save me from this one. Please," I whisper.

"Aigoo, my dear daughter, see who's here. It's your favorite uncle, Kook. He is here to take you to a theme park, right, Jungkook?"

"Hyung, that's enough. It's been 7 years since both y/n and your unborn child died."

Thanks for reading.

Your votes & comments are always appreciated . So don't forgot to give me your support by commenting and voting.