2. innuendo | yeonbin

Wherein, Yeonjun realises Soobin's innuendoes, a little late. Or maybe, a lot? Either way, he's stuck in the depths of his inferno.

tags: top Soobin, bottom Yeonjun, horror, open ending, mention of psychological illness

A sigh melted into the wintry air, as the shoes tapped wildly on the damp streets, gently sending the water splashing around them. Yeonjun was a hundred percent sure now about the fact that luck was never on his side. He hated the wet season with everything he had. It was a different thing now that he had been fascinated with the daily mild showers, when he shifted to Forks five years ago.

His phone had given up on battery charge and he was helpless when it came to calling a cab to save his freshly shampooed hair from getting saturated by the acidic drops, all over again.

The worst part of it was that he had never been to this side of the town. His busy life had never allowed him to find a leisure time for himself and explore the wild side of the small city, where the night life was more than rousing for young lives like him.

He had thought that clubs lined this area insanely by the numerous neon boards, but sadly he was wrong. Only if he had taken the time to read what they displayed- that they were karaoke bars and comic shops which closed by midnight. Only if he had not turned down Sorn's offer on driving him to his one roomed apartment, just to save himself the embarrassment of its abysmal location and condition.

He had honestly given up his hope on finding the correct route to the main roads. Not to mention, everything around him was lifeless. He wanted to cry (maybe a warm tear or two managed to slip out of his eyes, neutralising in the cold rain). This was undoubtedly the worst day of his life.

Moreover, his paranoia was showing up at the best time. What if he was kidnapped in the dark? What if-

He automatically looked to his right at the dense woods, chills working down his spine as his speed faltered effectively. What if he was not alone?

Therefore it was normal of him to exhale a gasp of terror, when he heard a faint honk from behind. He whipped back, squinting his eyes in the rain. Not soon after, he saw a car turning the corner and coming into his view. An SUV with its headlights on.

An immediate sigh of relief crossed the boundary of his lips and flooded through his veins. He was perhaps safe now. The people he had known here were not that bad to him. They were helping.

He squared his shoulders, waving vigorously in front of the vehicle, swallowing when it came to a screeching halt.

He stepped back a little, before the window on the driver's side rolled down. He could not clearly see the visage. His vision was a blur. But, he was sure it was some youth, with gelled black hair. He blinked profusely, determined to get a clearer look at the face, even if that meant unconsciously bending forward to follow the faint glow of the street lamps.

His breath hitched. A handsome Asian face. Skin like porcelain, thin lips cherry-like and eyes dangerously charming.

Yeonjun had planned on saying something first, but it seemed that his tongue had curled shyly in his throat, adamantly denying on doing its job right.

The man looked nothing but confident though. He had been looking Yeonjun in the eye since the beginning and that fact had Yeonjun slowly hunching his shoulders, diving in his usual insecurities.

A perfect angled brow was raised. "What are you doing here so late at night, Sweetheart?"

Yeonjun felt another shockwave down his back. His cheeks felt hot and his chest unconsciously rose and fell harder than intended. He was nervous.