The End

A/N: So this is the end of the book! I really hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Picture on the side, I thought it was the perfect way to end it (I mean that hug was adorable)! Thank you so much to all the readers! I love you all <3 comment and vote! Anyway back to the chapter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**Louis' POV**

I just stayed still. I wasn't crying anymore but in a way I'd given up. As of now I felt numb. The door opened and closed. I looked up quickly only to see a boy with a blond quiff and snake bites.

Those blue eyes were very familiar. I gasped it was the boy who took me! "Who are you?!" I yelled.

"I'm Luke... look I'm sorry I did this" he frowned.

"If you didn't want to do it why did you?" I asked.

"I had no choice...he would've killed my friend Calum" he looked away in what I could only assume was shame.

"Oh" was all I said. It was all I could say at the moment. Suddenly I remembered how kind my Harry was, even if someone did anything to him he'd always forgive them. If he could forgive I could too "I forgive you" I smiled weakly.

"Why would you forgive me?" He began to tear up.

"Because it wasn't your choice" I nodded to myself.

"I truly am sorry. Even now I can't help you" he looked away once more.

"I figured. I'd like to be alone now, to prepare myself emotionally" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Alright" he walked out. Again I was alone and I didn't mind. I'm sure the other Harry who was alive would find someone. Not like he even liked me to begin with. I was just his job, and he was just my protector.

That's all we've bee and that's all we'll ever be. Soon... I'll be with my Harry.

When Dr. Bellagio walked in I glared. "So, ready to die?"

**Harry's POV**

"Harry!" I looked towards Liam who yelled my name.

"What?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said that Louis might be here" he pointed to a room in the blueprints of his lab. Ace had managed to hack and sent us blueprints to Liam's phone. "If I'm right there are two levels before where he is. If that's the case two of us woll have to stay behind, I think it's best for Niall to stay on the first level, I'll stay on the second and you; Harry will go get Louis" Niall nodded agreeing with Liam.

"Wait why am I going to get Loui?" I asked, I was probably the last person he wanted to see.

"Don't ask stupid questions. I'm sure Louis is waiting for you to go get him. Plus you have the most experience and I know you fight between than us" he pointed to himself and Niall.

"Alright let's go get our friend back" Niall smiled.

*

We walked as silently as possible "okay to our next left there should be a stairway leading to the second floor" Liam looked at his phone.

"Hey who're you?!" Someone shouted. We looked to see a group of guys running towards us.

"Run!" Liam yelled. We ran all the way to the stairs and Niall stopped.

"Niall come on!" I yelled.

"Remember I'm supposed to stay here? You lads go and save our boo bear" he grinned and got ready to fight.