Chapter 5: Memory Loss

**Liam's POV**

I smile "hold on a second" I pull Zayn to the hallway to wait for Harry. As if on cue he arrives.

"Did he wake up?" He asks in a worrying voice.

"He doesn't remember anything. You two are- no not gonna go there but what the hell were you two idiots thinking?! Did you not think about him getting a concussion?!" Harry looks at Zayn who's just standing there, letting it happen because he knows I'll kill him if he tries to say anything.

Zayn should've known! "I didn't think he-" I cut him off.

"Yeah you didn't think!" I sigh "screaming about it won't help any. Just help take care of him" I walk back and they follow me. Now how do we fix this?

**Louis' POV**

I sat there awkwardly. I mean I don't even know who these people are.

I don't even know where I am "Um so.. who are you?" I ask the blond boy sitting next to me.

"I'm Niall, and your name is-" I cut him off.

"Louis Tomlinson prince of the kingdom of Doncaster" I answer. The two boys that had been there when I woke up walk in.

"I'm Liam and this is Zayn" Liam points to himself and the lad with the raven black hair.

"I'm apparently Louis, I remember everything by the way just not all of you" I state without hesitation.

"What is it? What do you remember?" He asks.

"I remember I'm 14. My name is Louis William Tomlinson Prince and soon to be king of Doncaster kingdom. So, question? why am I not in the castle? I have a friend expecting me!" I sigh, these people are most likely kidnappers.

"Y-you're 14?" Liam asks in shock.

"Yeah is it that hard to believe look at me" Zayn just shook his head while Niall looked as if he was about to cry.

"Yeah you're 14 Louis, obviously. Zayn, Niall come with me" he pulled them out and I looked at the window.

Freedom here I come. I pulled the window open and looked down.

I'm on the second floor!? I sigh as I grab a bunch of clothes I found which included bras, shirts, and pants.

I wonder who in here uses bras... I shrug and begin to climb down.

As I'm halfway down I feel the clothes ripping. Oh no.

I look down and it's not that far... I decide to jump since I'm a very active person it shouldn't affect me.

Once I'm down I feel pain in my ankle. I bite my lip so I won't be heard.

I think I sprained it. This does not make sense!

I make my way down the streets which I don't recognize. Where did they take me?! I walk up to a house and knock.

When they open I begin to speak "where am I?"

The lady seems confused "um California. Don't drink kid it messes you up. You're only, what? 17? Go home" she says as she shuts the door. Where the bloody hell is California?! And I'm not 17... I go up to a window of the lady's and see myself.

"I-I look older" what happened? I decide to go back to Liam, Niall, and Zayn who might have answers when I realize I'm lost... and it looks as if it's about to rain. Great.

**Liam's POV**

"Okay both of you we need to pretend he is 14. It might hurt him if we tell him everything at once" they nod and Harry comes up with the ice and some tea.