72

Jiang Suian pulled Ting back to the master bedroom, and pushed Ting against the wall as soon as he entered the bedroom. He lowered his head slightly and buried his head in Ting's neck.

"Why do you want to talk to other insects, eh? You just passed me and talked to 520, I was very upset." Jiang Suian's voice was low, his tone seemed to be acting like a baby, and he seemed to be complaining.

"Master, I just asked 520 to clean up the table. I didn't mean to talk to him." Ting was pushed against the wall by Jiang Suian. Because Jiang Suian's head was in his neck, he was forced to raise his head. Said hard.

"I didn't mean to talk to him?" Jiang Sui'an and Ting moved a little apart, looking at Ting's fair skin, the neck that looked extraordinarily slender because of his head up, and the slightly raised Adam's apple.

"Then what were you doing just now? You clearly talked to the bug in front of me just now."

"Master, I just asked 520 to clean up the table, and 520 is not even an worm-like robotic insect, don't you—" Ting couldn't say the rest, because Jiang Suian stretched out his tongue and licked it. Slightly raised Adam's apple.

Jiang Suian just watched Ting's Adam's apple move because of his words, and couldn't help sticking out his tongue to kiss it.

"Um-lord, no, it hasn't been long since we just got up. Ah -" Ting said intermittently, and Jiang Suian finally bit her Adam's apple slightly hard.

"What's wrong with just getting up?" Jiang Suian let go of Ting's neck, moved to Ting's ear, and gently blew into Ting's ear and said, "You just spoke to other insects in front of me, Shouldn't I punish you? I just slept for a long time this afternoon, and I now decide to punish you not to sleep tonight. Are you optimistic? Huh?"

Ting trembled a little, her ears were very sensitive, and she couldn't bear to be blown like this.

"Why don't you speak? If you don't speak, then I will assume that you have agreed. Since you have agreed, let's start." Jiang Suian said that he stretched out his dishonest hand and began to undress himself and Tingdu. .

Ting closed her eyes obediently and let the hero do whatever he wanted.

It was noon one more day, and the sun had flooded the earth. But in the room with the blackout curtains closed, there is still no trace of the sun's light.

Ting opened his eyes, and it was darkness. The Male Insect Conservation Association specifically provides blackout curtains for A-level males, and the shading effect is of course first-class. Ting relied on her feelings to be sure, it shouldn't be night now, maybe it's not morning.

He stretched out his hand to fumble for his terminal on the bedside table, but as soon as he reached out, he was caught by the other hand.

Jiang Sui'an caught Ting's hand, and said with his slightly muffled voice, "Awake?"

"Well, wake up, when is the hero now?" Ting's hand was caught, and he simply didn't go to the terminal to check the time.

"It seems it's already twelve o'clock, I don't know too much." Jiang Suian said while playing with Ting's hand.

"It's twelve o'clock, we should get up and eat, the hero." Ting himself is not too hungry now, but Jiang Suian must eat regularly to supplement his nutrition. Breakfast has been missed, and dinner must be eaten on time.

"Get up to eat?" Jiang Suian put his hand playing with Ting slightly hard, and said coldly, "Do you want to get up to eat or meet the mechanical bug downstairs? You just woke up from my bed. , Can't wait to go down to see him like this?"