85. An Qing and Yin (Part 2)

Yin is very entangled these days, and he aspires to be a celibate, but it seems that this idea has been shaken many times because of the appearance of the male.

Every time An Qing used his cold face against other insects to act like a baby, his heart was shaken.

Finally, when An Qing didn't know how many times he confessed, Yin promised him.

"You you you, did you promise me just now?" An Qing happily shook Yin's shoulder: "You say it again, hurry up, say it again!"

Being shaken by An Qing like this, Yin didn't mean to be angry at all, but the smile on the corners of his lips increased. He sighed slowly in his heart and said, "I said, I agree."

An Qing hugged Yin into his arms and leaned into Yin's ears and said, "Since you have agreed, then you are my bug. There is no room for remorse."

Yin's ears turned red slightly, and he gently pushed Anqing: "Who said that I will regret it, your worm is your worm, remember that you are also my worm."

An Qing hugged Yin silly.

Soon, Yin and Anqing have been together for more than three months. An Qing has also passed its 22nd birthday. An Jia has been paying close attention to An Qing recently, and is looking forward to the coming of adulthood of the prospective His Royal Highness and becoming his true Highness.

Father An was originally annoyed because An Qing had refused to choose a female waiter, but after learning about An Qing and Yin, he calmed down instead.

"Since he has a bug he likes, there is nothing wrong with this female, so let him be a female waiter." Father An read Yin's information and said casually.

"Yes, Patriarch." The reported insect bowed and prepared to retreat.

An Yun heard this at the entrance of the study, a few thoughts appeared in his eyes, and thoughts began in his heart, and he left the study before the worm came out.

Yin was very busy these few days, and the Wuzu side was dishonest again. Anqing had made several appointments before asking him out.

"You are getting bigger and bigger," An Qing grumbled dissatisfiedly while holding Yin's hand: "It hasn't been long since we were together. You just don't care about me like this! You have to make up for me!"

Yin was a little bit wrong, and he did neglect An Qing, and smiled helplessly: "Okay, make up for you, what kind of compensation do you want?"

"I want you to cook me a meal with your own hands!" Seeing Yin's promise, An Qing said quickly, fearing that Yin would regret it, and then pulled Yin into the aircraft.

Yin thought about setting up his home address on the aircraft.

"Since you want me to cook, go to my house. I have all the ingredients and kitchenware in my house."

"Okay," An Qing said happily as he watched Yin enter the address, "I haven't been to your house yet, this time I just went to recognize the door."

After arriving home, Yin cooked a delicious meal and put it on the table. Only when I got to the table did I find An Qing propped his head and didn't move his chopsticks.

"Why don't you eat it?" Yin looked at An Qing strangely, and took a chopsticks dish for himself, and found it was normal and it tasted good.

An Qing held his head and forced a smile and said, "Isn't this waiting for you, I'll eat when you come." Then, he grabbed his chopsticks and started eating.

Yin saw that An Qing had eaten, and he started to eat too. Who knows, before taking two bites, An Qing's chopsticks slipped to the ground.

"I..." An Qing clutched his head and fell to the ground. Yin was startled, and immediately stepped forward to help An Qing.